News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

General Pokemon chat thread

Started by Silverhawk79, August 25, 2009, 07:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

This is geared mainly towards the newer Pokemon board-goers. They can get their stuff together for a week or two, and then go out into the Pokemon board and be productive!
So chat away, fellas, and don't be too spammy. Try to chat about Pok?mon instead of just general nonsense. However, you can be chatty! Get to know each other, and have fun. This thread is temporary.

Macawmoses

Wedge

Macawmoses

Primeape avy is pretty cool.

Anyways, what really spawned your desire to come here?

Wedge

Drez said he and other people have jumped ship. And Ns2 is pretty much a poophole. This can't be any worse.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Speaking of which, I just got another WEEKS suspension after somewhere near 10 minutes of being able to post again there.

Macawmoses

You guys need to try and not get suspended. I'm going to make a staff board thread and yell at people, but accept the blame that is yours D:

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 07:48:35 PM
You guys need to try and not get suspended. I'm going to make a staff board thread and yell at people, but accept the blame that is yours D:

But their SHIT is SHITTY. It embarrasses me on so many levels.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on August 25, 2009, 07:49:40 PM
But their SHIT is SHITTY. It embarrasses me on so many levels.
(speaking unbiased here)
NS2 is really going downhill. I hear of staff simply walking out all the time...which in turn makes more people leave, and it's kind of spiralling out of control. Not to mention the constant ownership and staff changes...it's all very confusing.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 25, 2009, 07:51:15 PM
(speaking unbiased here)
NS2 is really going downhill. I hear of staff simply walking out all the time...which in turn makes more people leave, and it's kind of spiralling out of control. Not to mention the constant ownership and staff changes...it's all very confusing.
Part of it is that the staff is too concerned with pissing off the community and bending to it's incessant whining that nothing is done and there's a lot of drama.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 25, 2009, 07:51:15 PM
(speaking unbiased here)

If you take a look at the Safari Zone (their pokemon boards) It's actually pooptier than that. They have an awful thread.

Devoted to Charizard. It insults charizard, pokemon, and everyone involved.

And now we're here. To crash on your couch... until we can get a steady job. It'll be like we're not even here!

Macawmoses

How awesome. Is this where you stay for two weeks but we find out you're actually moving in?

Wedge

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 07:52:37 PM
Part of it is that the staff is too concerned with pissing off the community and bending to it's incessant b****ing that nothing is done and there's a lot of drama.

You're just upset that the boards got merged because you think that us competitive battlers should be left to rot by ourselves, and while I respect your opinion, you have to understand that the level of activity on the Safari Zone board increased tenfold after the merge. Granted, topics are all poopty because of stupid users like that Charizardidiot, but at least there is something to do. Hey, if you don't like competitive battling, don't post in those threads, or even read them. I don't understand why you are so upset by even being in their vicinity.

jnfs2014

Cool new people. <3

Anyways, so I herd u liek Mudkipz?

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 07:54:36 PM
How awesome. Is this where you stay for two weeks but we find out you're actually moving in?

It's like a ZAAAANY sitcom!