News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

General Pokemon chat thread

Started by Silverhawk79, August 25, 2009, 07:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedge

We're not actually 'new'. We all know Mack. Quite well. If you know what I mean.

jnfs2014

Well duh everyone knows Mack. <3

Drezford_the_Rebell

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Wedge on August 25, 2009, 07:55:50 PM
You're just upset that the boards got merged because you think that us competitive battlers should be left to rot by ourselves, and while I respect your opinion, you have to understand that the level of activity on the Safari Zone board increased tenfold after the merge. Granted, topics are all poopty because of stupid users like that Charizardidiot, but at least there is something to do. Hey, if you don't like competitive battling, don't post in those threads, or even read them. I don't understand why you are so upset by even being in their vicinity.
Actually, no.  I've moved past that by simply not going to the board.  But thanks for assuming.  You're off to a wonderful start with me. <3

I'm referring more to the whining that goes on in places like Power On or in the suggestion thread on the Community Board.  They do nothing but whine and whine and whine about everything and anything.  The staff seems to avoid anything that  will upset these people, which seems to mean nothing is ever done there.

Of course the constant staff shuffle really doesn't help much there either.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 08:01:16 PM
Actually, no.  I've moved past that by simply not going to the board.  But thanks for assuming.  You're off to a wonderful start with me. <3

I'm referring more to the whining that goes on in places like Power On or in the suggestion thread on the Community Board.  They do nothing but whine and whine and whine about everything and anything.  The staff seems to avoid anything that  will upset these people, which seems to mean nothing is ever done there.

The mods are also incredibly passive aggressive.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Wedge on August 25, 2009, 07:57:13 PM
We're not actually 'new'. We all know Mack. Quite well. If you know what I mean.
wink wink nudge nudge

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 08:01:16 PM

I'm referring more to the b****ing that goes on in places like Power On or in the suggestion thread on the Community Board.  They do nothing but whine and whine and whine about everything and anything.  The staff seems to avoid anything that  will upset these people, which seems to mean nothing is ever done there.

With Ret being a bit more forward, I can say this isn't happening as much.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 08:03:19 PM
With Ret being a bit more forward, I can say this isn't happening as much.
Unfortunately it's too little too late.

Silverhawk79

jnfs2014

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 25, 2009, 08:11:04 PM
Seperate Pokemon board get.
It took long enough for us to compress the boards, I'm not advocating new ones because of three new users.

jnfs2014

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 08:12:44 PM
It took long enough for us to compress the boards, I'm not advocating new ones because of three new users.

Wedge counts as 2 because he's so fat. So 4 new users.

Seperate Pokemon boards get?

loljk

Macawmoses

jnfs2014

Why don't either of the event Darkrai have Dark Void? I mean it IS Darkrai's key move.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 08:15:03 PM
Hardly 3 users. But yeah.
I'll count the others if they start posting.