News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon.com Updated

Started by Macawmoses, January 11, 2010, 05:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Never really visit the site, but according to the press release I got, I should.

Not quite sure what is different. Some new games. Episodes to watch (early ones <3), and a slight layout change seem to be it.

Anyone able to highlight the changes? And I'm watching the episodes as we speak :)

bluaki

Checked Serebii upon seeing this thread title and saw confirmation on the Shiny Pichu event for US: distributed at Gamestop stores from Jan30-Feb14 for transfer to any English DS pokemon game

Qsmash

Wow, it's a real improvement imo, and adding the old Pokemon episodes was a nice touch.

So_So_Man

Time for a derailment!

I live in Canada, so I might not be able to get the shiny Pichu.  Could some one pick one up for me?

Mystic

Gwen Khan

sweet a Gamestop event I can go to those!

DededeCloneChris

About time they hold an event at REAL game retailers. I'm SO in to this. I have a GameStop in my city, but not a Toys R' Us.

Macawmoses

Yeah, So So, we get screwed. This thread is now also about the event./

bluaki

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 11, 2010, 08:17:39 PM
About time they hold an event at REAL game retailers. I'm SO in to this. I have a GameStop in my city, but not a Toys R' Us.
Quote from: Gwen Khan on January 11, 2010, 07:38:06 PM
sweet a Gamestop event I can go to those!
Same for me. There are numerous Gamestop stores in my city including one that is about 5 minute drive from my house, but all the Toys R Us stores within like an hour were closed down; so the only real event I've obtained irl is the Gamestop Deoxys.

Mystic

Both GameStop and TRU are a city away, so I have to go there anyways. baaah

Kayo

I hope I can make it in that time.. if I don't, if someone got me one of those Pichu's I'd trade another Shiny for it...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

I visit about once every two weeks. I enjoy the mailbag and have even sent in questions. Also, you all really should check the news section regularly. That's how I always know about the downloads ahead of time, including the place and method.

Anyway, I just checked to see if it's really that new, and--it's blocked! I'm at school right now. :(
Please tell me that they have all of the Hoenn episodes. *fingers crossed*
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Gwen Khan

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 12, 2010, 08:50:29 AM
I visit about once every two weeks. I enjoy the mailbag and have even sent in questions. Also, you all really should check the news section regularly. That's how I always know about the downloads ahead of time, including the place and method.

Anyway, I just checked to see if it's really that new, and--it's blocked! I'm at school right now. :(
Please tell me that they have all of the Hoenn episodes. *fingers crossed*

looks like only the first three Episodes are on there

Lotos

I'll try to get to gamestop.

RX-78-2

Dohoho, it's really changed; looks similar to Cartoon Network's site. I like it.

Quote from: Gwen Khan on January 12, 2010, 09:02:48 AM
looks like only the first three Episodes are on there
I'll be waiting for more then...  |:
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************