News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

Got the game Sunday around 12, and been playing off and on since, 8 hours in and 4 badges as of now; Quilava is Level 30, whereas Pidgeotto is only 21 and Flaffy is 20, the other 3 pokemon I carry with me aren't important~

SkyMyl

Stopped being addicted to the PokeWalker and am now grinding.

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 16, 2010, 12:17:19 AM
Got the game Sunday around 12...8 hours in and 4 badges as of now;

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 16, 2010, 12:17:19 AM
been playing off and on since

Night the Lucario

I'm four hours in, just got the third badge, and my Croconaw is level 27.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Lotos

Fuck, everyone has their Pokémon at higher levels than I.  My party is all at level 21.  Totodile is at level 24 or something.  Flaafy or Pidgey is the second highest.  I'm not evolving my Pokémon yet as I want them to learn the moves at a lower level.  But does this make the stats grow slower?

ThePowerOfOne

Damn, you all are way farther than me >_>

I still only have 1 badge, I think Quilava is Lv. 18 or something. No other Pokemon yet, I was going to get a Pidgey, because Pidgeot is awesome, but too weak :(

But the next Pokemon I want on my team that I should have access to soon is probably... Chinchou, was going to be Ralts, but I forgot you can't catch it until you get the Nat Dex D:

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Phaze on March 16, 2010, 12:58:40 PM
Damn, you all are way farther than me >_>

I still only have 1 badge, I think Quilava is Lv. 18 or something. No other Pokemon yet, I was going to get a Pidgey, because Pidgeot is awesome, but too weak :(

But the next Pokemon I want on my team that I should have access to soon is probably... Chinchou, was going to be Ralts, but I forgot you can't catch it until you get the Nat Dex D:
Trade over.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 16, 2010, 01:20:38 PM
Trade over.
I probably will if I get around to buying a router. I wish Pal Park was opened sooner, then I could just trade one over from Emerald.

SkyMyl

Currently in the Slowpoke Well. Got most of my established party, with a Cyndaquil, a Jirachi, and a Paras. Unsure about keeping Hoothoot and Togepi. Geodude is only around until I can get Sudowoodo.

7 hours play time about to challenge the first gym leader
...̅̅̅

Gwen Khan

just lost to that darn Miltank, she spammed stomp causing my Onix to flinch 3 times in a row

SkyMyl

Got to the Bug Gym, but I was raped by a lvl 17 Scyther because I'm too underleveled. I'll be grinding for the next few hours.

Also, I just caught a Mareep. Should I add it to my team?

Night the Lucario

It can't hurt, after all, Scyther is Bug/Flying.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Fun fact, to those who have an Arceus, trade it over to HG/SS and take it to the Ruins of Alph.
You should've seen his face when he realized he posted this in the wrong thread. :3

Cornwad

I just beat the fighting gym leader. Everything's been easy going in my Silver since that stupid kid traded an Onix for a Bellsprout. I accidentally went and beat team rocket and caught the red Gyarados before realizing I was doing it wrong.

Suzune

Grinding for the Pokemon League at this point. Team is :
Feraligatr
Garydos
Ampharos
Nidoking
Pidgeotto about to evolve
Arcanine