News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemon you'd like to see Evos/Prevos/Alternates for in Gen5

Started by The Riddler, June 07, 2010, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Abused topic, but whatever.
What Pokemon would you like to see evolutions, pre-evolutions, or alternates for in the upcoming games?
Eevees are obvious, so don't bother with them.

Farfetch'd needs an evolution, in my opinion.
Also, I'd like to see Baby Kangaskhan, finally. That, with a new hold item that allows him to turn into Cubone. Also, a male Kangaskhan without the pouch.

SkyMyl

In addition to the whole Kangaskhan ordeal, I want to see a baby Lapras. If Mantine can get a prevo, Lapras should too.

The Riddler

Well, with Mantine, it was known that a Remoraid was attached, so making Mantyke made sense.

Kayo

We got a Magmar and Electabuzz evo, why not Jynx? They've all been together the first few gens (getting a baby in the 2nd, etc)

...not that I want one. It would look horrifying.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Zorua on June 07, 2010, 12:46:52 PM
We got a Magmar and Electabuzz evo, why not Jynx? They've all been together the first few gens (getting a baby in the 2nd, etc)

...not that I want one. It would look horrifying.
Maybe Jynx would lose weight and be a sexy black woman. .def happy.

If Jynx, we can't forget Mr. Mime.

Pinsir also.

Neerb

Eeveelutions, preferably Dragon, Ground, and/or Steel.
Baby Kangaskhan and Male Kangaskhan (just alternate gender, not alternate evo).
Farfetch'd evo.
Pinsir evo (like Scyther to Scizor, in the sense that it's more of a stat and type change than a 100% improvement).
Dunsparce evo.

So_So_Man

Cornwad

I only want Farfetch'd an Dunsparce. The problem is that both are perfectly awesome in every way but stats and movepool in Farfetch'd's case, and their new evos would probably be hideous in comparison. How about make the Dunsparce evo be Dunsparce with angry eyes and better stats, and just give the new Farfetch'd a bigger stick.

Actually no, I don't want them to get new evos. I'd rather take a completely useless Farfetch'd and a risky but awesome Dunsparce than see them get evos.

JrDude

New forms for hidden Pokés.
By that I mean, Digglet, it's face is the same, and it comes out of the ground, the fact that it's new form is out of the ground would make it less of a ground Pokémon, possibly a new Dugtrio as well, that would look interesting.
New form of Cubone, I'd say max happy a female Marowak (because Cubone wears the skull because it's sad, though it's because it's mother died, if the mother is alive and happy it shouldn't need to), give it some item, breed it (male Marowak or Ditto), then the baby is a new form of Cubone without his mother's skull as a helmet. Evo would also be without the skull-like head.

Prevo for Kangaskhan, basically the Baby in the pouch, of course Kangaskhan would have to be holding a special item for it to work. That baby in the pouch should evolve into a new Pokémon if male, not a Kangaskhan, that wouldn't make sense. If female, it should need another Prevo of Kangaskhan in the party in order to evolve, neither disappear.

This is how Farfetch'd should work to evolve. Remove item, then do something in game that makes it somehow lose it's stick that it can't let got of. This being a new form of Farfetch'd, no stick. Give it it's held stick item and it still won't have it in it's sprite, drain the intercourse  out of it's happiness, then when it hates your guts, level it up (with the stick), and it will evolve as a big mad off bird with a stick.

Banette should also get an evo. Hold item, and level up at night when it's happiness it like, below 5 or something. Don't know what it would be, but Banette seems suitable to me.

And an old idea I brought up before, breed Poké A with Poké B and get Poké C. I don't mean Poké A with Ditto and get Poké a. This could work. Breed Tauros with Miltank and get a calf, it's color will be determined by it's gender, it evolves into Tauros or Miltank based on it's gender. This would either need one/both to hold a special item, or there could be a special breeder for these things, where it's not there to grow levels, just to breed, or something, that just came to me there.
This could also work for other things that are similar in species, but not always have to evolve into it's parents. Like my old example, it could be a Tiger Poké mom and Lion Poké dad and get a Liger Poké baby that evolves into, a Liger.

Also, Kangaskhan baby being able to turn into Cubone is a horrible idea.

Edit: I also think a new Deoxys form would be cool, like an epic looking one. I was thinking it would be like evil or something, my mind thought "Virus Forme"

Edit 2.0: Also a new form of Darkrai, one super horrible looking. I was thinking white. Nightmare Forme? With that, a new Cresselia form, can't think of anything, but since it's the counter of Darkrai, I thought it should be included.
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 07, 2010, 05:27:50 PM
Also, Kangaskhan baby being able to turn into Cubone is a horrible idea.
Sorry to attack a personal opinion, but learn to firstGenGlitch

The Riddler

Kangashkan Baby to Cubone makes so much sense. I don't care what you have to say about that.

Zero

Quote from: Riddler on June 07, 2010, 06:20:25 PM
Kangashkan Baby to Cubone makes so much sense. I don't care what you have to say about that.

No, it doesn't make any intercourse ing sense. Regardless of the glitch they're two ENTIRELY different species of pokemon. Both your logic and Cornwad's logic are so intercourse ing outrageous

But yeah a Male Khan would be pretty sweet. Isn't an evo though, so I feel that a Skarmory pre-evolution is in order.

Cornwad

I think my logic is perfectly sound in this case. Riddler's makes a fair bit too, both kinda look the same.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on June 07, 2010, 07:22:34 PM
No, it doesn't make any intercourse ing sense. Regardless of the glitch they're two ENTIRELY different species of pokemon. Both your logic and Cornwad's logic are so intercourse ing outrageous

But yeah a Male Khan would be pretty sweet. Isn't an evo though, so I feel that a Skarmory pre-evolution is in order.

Fuck you, I believe in it.

Zero

Quote from: Riddler on June 07, 2010, 07:30:22 PM

Fuck you, I believe in it.

Well I have to say that the altering of a Cubone sprite into a baby Khan by some retard that can't spell "growth" is amazingly credible, so you've changed my mind completely.

@Cornwad:

I was talking about the poop that went down in the Smash thread. lol