News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Offical What is your Fav. Pokemon Thread.

Started by Mew, September 24, 2007, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

well i mainly go by types at first I like ICE, then I liked DARK. Those are my favs so it is no surprise sneasel is my favorite POKEMON. Houndoom, Cacturne, Dewgong, Lapras and others are all up there.

Champ

Machamp is my favorite.

(I am the biggest Machamp fan in the world)

my second favorite is latios.

Zack777

Termanian_Knight

Dang, this is a hard question, as my favorite flucuates. But for the time being, Toxicroak/Croagunk. I always found frogs to be rather neat, and for me, a ninja frog is definitely a step up. :P

IAMTHEGAMER

Many fans clamored for Wario to join the fray, and so now he finally makes his appearance...

Lite Warrior

Bidoof! <_< >_>

Of course, if it were in order of awesomeness, then my #1 would be Probopass!

Runners up include Tyranitar, Gallade, and Venusaur <.<

Kat95

Zack777

Quote from: Lite Warrior on October 03, 2007, 05:10:38 PM
Bidoof! <_< >_>

Of course, if it were in order of awesomeness, then my #1 would be Probopass!

Runners up include Tyranitar, Gallade, and Venusaur <.<

Feel the same NOW?!?

Avion-Finch

I have this tie amoungst three,

Natu: so adorable, pure and simple

Typhlosion: .....it has fire coming out of its neck, fire coming out of a tail is....ok, but it coming out of a back is awesome

Manectric: I just really like its color scheme....especialy in shiny.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

...̅̅̅

Transient Link

Scyther all the way they ruined him with scizor but scyther still the best of the best of the best HE HAS SCYTHES FOR HANDS THAT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack777

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 09:39:49 AM
Scyther all the way they ruined him with scizor but scyther still the best of the best of the best HE HAS SCYTHES FOR HANDS THAT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
1. How do you hold stuff if you have no fingers
2. Why are all your pokemon in your alleged party male... its pretty gay

Transient Link

Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 10:04:52 AM

to your 1st question WHO CARES HE CAN CHOP YOUR HANDS OFF OH SNAP!!!
to your 2nd first of all its none of your busness 2nd of all lol im kinda sexist in my pokemon games if im looking for a rare pokemon and its female i will run lol but hey what can you do beside i wanted them male hmk i dont think it matters and find it odd that you mention it.

Zack777

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 01:02:44 PM

to your 2nd first of all its none of your busness 2nd of all lol im kinda sexist in my pokemon games if im looking for a rare pokemon and its female i will run lol but hey what can you do beside i wanted them male hmk i dont think it matters and find it odd that you mention it.
They invented the period key. When you push it it makes a dot in the text box ending the current sentence. Maybe you should use it more, and the comma key also.

Transient Link

Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 01:05:27 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 01:02:44 PM

They invented the period key. When you push it it makes a dot in the text box ending the current sentence. Maybe you should use it more, and the comma key also.
stfu will you are you a perfectionist or something...wait.. HA im right your just useing this as a distractions you cant think of anything better to say so you attack my grammer oh how low can you go?