News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

In the Land of Monsters (Sign Ups Closed Temporarily)

Started by Sgt.Chilly, May 01, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Zy meanwhile looked around.

A barren wasteland. Figures.
He walked forward and spotted another vortex, but this one was weak.
" I'll use this one to go somewhere else. The resistance isn't here."
   He used some magic to open it, and stepped in.
The portal took himto the forest area, where he saw Blade cutting trees coming near him.

" Who goes there?!"

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 07, 2008, 12:18:10 PM
Jason started walking. He noticed the women.
" Halt! Which side are you on!?"

The woman stopped swinging her sword and turned towards Jason.  Her hair was short, curly and deep orange.  She had Caucasian skin and horns jutted from her head.  She spoke out as she sheathed her blade "It is usually appropriate for one to introduce oneself before asking others for information.  Or do you not have manners in your realm, Humel?"

She cracked her knuckles and continued "As for me I am Duleerth of the Drakewurth Family, prominant ruling family of the Black Palace for 17,000 years and if there is indeed some war or conflict I am having no part in it.  Now, little Humel, you will answer my questions.  Just what are you doing in the Colossus Desert? None others of your kind dwell in this place."

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 07, 2008, 12:48:22 PM
Blade Letti drew his sword, measuring the gigantic vines around him. So this is the place... Looks like I'm in some sort of forest, Blade thought. He began walking, climbing, cutting, and swerving around the branches, plants, and vines. He didn't know where he was going, but he was sure each step brought him closer to his goal.

Atop a branch above the unsuspecting Blade sat an amorphous blob. It's single eye scanned the area, also spying Zy.  It grinned wide thinking to itself [Two Humels in one day, what luck!  And even more so that bothersome furball is nowhere to be seen.  Now to wait for opportunity to present itself.  wary prey is always so much harder to catch.]

The blob continued to spy on his prey.

jnfs2014

" Sorry," Jason replied," sometimes you can't trust anyone."

THEBIRD

(( How can Zy be in two places at once? Is he in the desert, or at the jungle with Blade? ))

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 08, 2008, 11:32:02 AM
(( How can Zy be in two places at once? Is he in the desert, or at the jungle with Blade? ))

((He used one of the many unstable extradimensional portals popping up all over the Land.  I must also say that without a prominent magic user to guide your trip thru these portals I must suggest you not try and enter them willy nilly as your character  never knows where he's going to land.))

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 08, 2008, 06:09:08 AM
" Sorry," Jason replied," sometimes you can't trust anyone."

Duleerht smiled "You still haven't told me what you're doing here or who you are."

She snapped her fingers and a flask appeared in her hand.  She began to drink.

THEBIRD

Quote from: RedMage on May 08, 2008, 11:39:55 AM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 08, 2008, 11:32:02 AM

((He used one of the many unstable extradimensional portals popping up all over the Land.  I must also say that without a prominent magic user to guide your trip thru these portals I must suggest you not try and enter them willy nilly as your character  never knows where he's going to land.))
(( I know that. But after coming to the jungle, he replied to the lady in the desert. So now I'm confused as whether he went back, or if he's still with Blade and we're ignoring that last post. ))

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 08, 2008, 01:12:46 PM
(( I know that. But after coming to the jungle, he replied to the lady in the desert. So now I'm confused as whether he went back, or if he's still with Blade and we're ignoring that last post. ))

((Sorry he edited the post. He's in the forest asking Blade to identify himself.))

THEBIRD

(( So then we'll ignore the conversation with the lady, since he's not with her anymore, I assume. ))

Blade stopped where he was and looked at Zy. "I'm me, but who are you?" he asked, keeping his sword up in case Zy tried to provoke a fight. "...Are you even from around here?"

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 08, 2008, 01:28:20 PM
(( So then we'll ignore the conversation with the lady, since he's not with her anymore, I assume. ))

Blade stopped where he was and looked at Zy. "I'm me, but who are you?" he asked, keeping his sword up in case Zy tried to provoke a fight. "...Are you even from around here?"

The blob chuckled lightly and thought [Hmm maybe they'll kill each other.  I've never had pre-sliced Humel before.]

DocEtte_2020

Name:Kyro Alfas
Race:Human
Origin:Alma Dias A Famous Swordsman Village
Appearance:5'11 Semi Spiky Silver Hair With a large Black gauntlet on his left arm with baggy brown pants and a sleeveless white jacket
Weapon(s)/Pokemon:a large broadsword his mother made on his graduation from the Swordsman School
Bio:I am a once well known swordsman who was exiled from my village. Because my brother went insane and  Killed his wife and half the village. And so i wander around looking for my brother to kill him and clear my name i usally work as a sword for hire to get enough money to travel to Demontropolis to look into rumors to find my brother. I am completely neutral i only care for money and my girlfriend.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

DocEtte_2020

Name:Elly Trishton
Race:Demon
Origin:Demontropolis
Appearance:6'3 Black hair and a black tanktop with black fingerless gloves and Grey baggy pants
Weapon(s)/Pokemon:Fists
Bio:She is a lazy drunken slacker of a demon. not really focusing on magic she believes in brute force. Also the Girlfriend of Kyro Alfas.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Sgt.Chilly

((both accepted))

---------------------

At the top steps of City Hall, a strange couple stepped forth out of a portal as it vanished behind them.  In front of them towered the Demontropolis as structures twisted in every direction.  Demons and monsters flew thru the air ignoring the couple as if people appeared from random swirling vortexes on a regular basis.

DocEtte_2020

Kyro and elly head to the nearest pub to find some work. Then elly order's a large goblet of scotch on the rocks.
And Kyro asks the bartender if theres any bounty's because there more fun.