Adventures with Gregg Casey.

Started by Kilroy, November 29, 2008, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

orlando5200

you need to make them have a gay orgy ::)

orlando5200

kill them all now fagat please please make an emo kid come and own this forun
this is the gayest storir :'( :O

HTA!

SkyMyl

Kilroy

Quote from: HTA on January 08, 2009, 02:51:51 PM
^^^
I love you
He'd probably love you back.
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 08, 2009, 03:54:26 PM
This thread must be updated.
Eventually. I'm not in the mood now DX
 FOR NSF MASCOT

orlando5200

i love this story can you make the bear kil them all >=(

orlando5200

Kilroy

I'm really extremely bored right now, so we'll continue. Also, Orlando, I don't give a poop if you're my friend in real life. You are a intercourse tarded piece of cow poop. Go fall in a hole. Seriously.
Anyway

You head downstairs to get the map.

"HAI! I'm Nurse Joi! I'm here to help you with anything you need! Do your Pogeymanz need to be healed? Do you need a good night's sleep? Do you need to trade your Pogeymanz? Do yo-"

"Ma'am, we just need the map of the area."

"Oh... Well, here you go!"

...My God! You're home! YOU'RE IN YOUR HOME TOWN! You're finally there!

>VICTORY POSE

>YOU TOO, SODO

Oh, wow, you had no idea Sodo could party so hard. You better invite him to your next rave.

Anyway, where do you go now? You're eventually going to have to inspect the entire town for the 4chan servers, but for now, why not walk around town?

>MARKETPLACE for The Shops. The Shops have every store imaginable, from Wal-Marts to Street Shops.
>SCIENCE for the Research Facility. This is the place where poop Science happens.
>SCHOOL for the School. Ah, the school, you have a sudden nostalgia of all the hot teachers you wanted to intercourse .

Mmmmm, yes, you remember those Golden locks you oh so adored back then.

>CHEESE for the Chuck E. Cheese's. Here, you can win cash, tickets, and get pizza!
>HALL for the Town Hall. Here you can ask any questions if you need to.
>CITY for Urbania. This is the city. You'll need a different map if you want to find your way through the concrete jungle.
>RURAL for RURALAND. This is endless farmland. You remember that you used to play in the fields, finding lots of treasures. Who knows what you'll find here?
>SUBURB for Suburbia. You remember that this is where you use to live. However, you're going to need a map if you're going to wind your way through the cookie-cutter houses.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

jnfs2014

Kilroy

You head to Chuck E. Cheese's

Once inside, you see a large machine.

It reads "INDUSTRIAL-GRADE STAMPIFIER RAY-O-MATITRON-9001". Something under it was scribbled out and "CHILD FRIENDLY" was written under it.

Oh, well, seems safe.

You extend your arm under the large machine.

Everything in the room goes dark. It might be worldwide from the sheer darkness that has been produced for all you know.

Hey, look, it's done. It looks like you're number 99,999.

You somehow make it under, however, Sodo's depression is simply too large to fit under the large machine. He decides to stay behind and contemplate on how he can cut himself without knives.

"Holy poop!" You say. There are games EVERYWHERE! You better pull out your money!

Wait a second, what happened to your money? And your PDA! Shit, you must have left them at the hospital! Your pockets are so empty, they're coughing and wheezing from lack of things in them.

Suddenly, a security guard walks up to you.

Dear lord, this is the largest man you've ever seen. You're not quite sure it's even a man. Without speaking, the figure proceeds to remove you from the facility.

You're quite sure it's a large, sky blue blimp tank, not a man. You can't tell under the feet/treads.

You're back outside the Chuck E. Cheese's. Damn, the stamp is still on your hand. You sure as hell hope that it's not permanent.

Where to now? Same options as before.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

jnfs2014