News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 20, 2007, 01:04:53 PM
OoC:  Hey, when do u guys wanna have the party?  We could do it now/soon, but not everyone is here.  Or we could do it tomorrow and I can PM everyone so we can all get together for the party.  I'm having family over at 3 for coincidentally party (my birthday) so either we do it now/soon or wait till tomorrow.  What do u guys want to do?
Ooc// Lol, ironic. xDD
I guess we can do it some time later on tonight? Maybe in a couple hours or so? Most people are usually on during the night, around 8:00-9:00.

Daft Pink

OoC:  Hey, when do u guys wanna have the party?  We could do it now/soon, but not everyone is here.  Or we could do it tomorrow and I can PM everyone so we can all get together for the party.  I'm having family over at 3 for coincidentally party (my birthday) so either we do it now/soon or wait till tomorrow.  What do u guys want to do?
Ooc: I think we should do it later today, or do it tomorrow, and PM everyone right now and tell them at what time its going to be.

"Well, I guess Lux is not here. I'll go look for other stuff to sell" *Walks out of shop, and sees Keisha, who seems to be sad* "Umm..., hello, I'm Bobby. You seem sad, is there anything wrong?"

Dr.Hobo2

Dr. Zizmor was sitting atop the cliff looking at the ocean. Wow. It looks really good at this time of day. "Hey...Is that the girl I was talking to yesterday...but who's that with her?" Dr. Zizmor said trying to identify who the guy was.

MD_Slider

OoC: Ok, I'll try to get on by around 9.  Is that good? 

IC: Miles laughs and starts playfully chasing Shaelyn.  He accidentally trips but softly lands in a bed of flowers.  He lies in on them with his stomach down laughing with Shaelyn. "Great view, huh?  Really beautiful, "he says as he looks into Shaelyn's eyes.

Dr.Hobo2

Well those two seem to be having fun together. He sat there watching them play and run around.

FearItself

Shaelyn stopped, giving a laugh at Miles's clumsiness and sitting down beside him in the flowers. They were small, common, rapidly-spreading flowers, so she didn't mind using them as a seat cushion, or atleast, for now. She had other things on her mind.

"I know, it is beautiful up here, especially during the sunset." Shaelyn replied, looking over her shoulder towards the cliff. They hadn't quite made it yet, but they were close enough to barely see the tips of other hills over the edge of the cliff. "I was thinking of taking you up here some time, it would be a great photograph opportunity. The scenery is really amazing."

MD_Slider

"Oh wow! That would be awesome.  I'd really enjoy it.  Well, I'm not doing anything, we can wait here together for the sunset, and after that we can go back to my place and get ready for the party.  Is that ok with you?"

Dr.Hobo2

Dr. Zizmor was still watching them. Hm...It seems they're comign up here to see the nice view too.

FearItself

"That's fine with me." Shaelyn replied, standing up again and looking to Miles. She smiled slightly, placing her hands in her pockets and turning only at a slight angle towards the direction of the cliff. "We're almost to the cliff. By the look of things, sunset isn't too far off. We can sit on some flat rocks on the cliff and watch it, we shouldn't have to wait too long to see it." she explained.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 20, 2007, 01:10:30 PM
Ooc: I think we should do it later today, or do it tomorrow, and PM everyone right now and tell them at what time its going to be.

"Well, I guess Lux is not here. I'll go look for other stuff to sell" *Walks out of shop, and sees Keisha, who seems to be sad* "Umm..., hello, I'm Bobby. You seem sad, is there anything wrong?"

((Oooh siv needed to get stuff for school))

"Hm?" Keisha looks up at the person talking to her. "Nah, nothing's wrong. I'm just swamped with work... can't do anything."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

MD_Slider

"Ok, let's go."  He  headed towards the top of the cliff with Shaelyn.  "And don't make it obvious, but it looks like we have someone watching us," Miles said making a slight motion with his head towards Dr. Zizmor. "Haha."

FearItself

Shaelyn chuckled slightly. She remembered that hobo from yesterday. He was nice to talk to; she didn't mind him being there. "I don't mind." she replied, looking up to Miles and then in front of them as their walk finally came to an end at the cliff's edge.

"Here it is." she said, sitting on a nearby flat rock, tucking one knee close to her chest and wrapping her arms around that knee. "I don't know how many times I've come out here during the day, but I've been out here a lot, and every single time, the sunset is different. That's what I love about nature, it always surprises you." Shaelyn said, partially rambling and partially deep in thought.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, hi Shaelyn." Said Dr. Zizmor. "It's been a  nice day today, hasn't it."

MD_Slider

"I guess you can find pleasant surprises anywhere if you look for them," Miles said as he looked at Shaelyn. 

"Oh! Hey Doc, remember me? From the night of the party, where I broke down the door to get some alcohol? haha, that was me."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 20, 2007, 02:33:08 PM
"I guess you can find pleasant surprises anywhere if you look for them," Miles said as he looked at Shaelyn. 

"Oh! Hey Doc, remember me? From the night of the party, where I broke down the door to get some alcohol? haha, that was me."
"Oh yeah, and I need to thank you for that. I got a nice drink there." He said smiling. "Also, I don't think I ever got your name but I've heard it before. Mike...right?"