News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

There was a loud strike of thunder near him but Dr.Zizmor ignored it as he continued to enjoy the rain.

Ooc// Why'd I say Mile's House instead of myself? O.o Oh well, edited.

MD_Slider

Miles looked at her and chuckled, bearing a large smile.  "Come on, let's go."  He took he arm and pulled her outside.  "Ever been dancing in the rain?!"  And Miles began leaping and spinning underneath the rain. 

Heart Status Update:
Shaelyn: Orange

OoC: I gotta go but I'll be back tonight

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 22, 2007, 08:04:28 PM
"Eh heh, eh, heh... Oy..." He now felt worse about it.

Keisha notices the look on his face and puts a hand on her head. "Ooh, that wasn't supposed to make you feel bad. I just meant I didn't take any offense really."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

FearItself

Ooc// I'm guessing it's 4 where you live, 'cause it's 7 here. xPP
And, I guess Shaelyn's status would be Orange with Miles as well.

IC// "Not necessarily, but there's a first time for everything." Shaelyn remarked, allowing Miles to pull her outside, having finished what she wanted of her breakfast and leaving the uneaten in his microwave on his marble counter. She splashed around in the puddles, feeling like a child again, though in a good way. A chuckle passed her lips as she watched Miles having his own fun.

Daft Pink

*Bobby woke up, and he went outside his house, and sees that it is raining* "It looks like these plants are doing good, they already have sprouts! I can't wait until they completely grow! I really need the money. God, when am I getting a cow? They don't even sell cows here. Where could I ever get one?!? :("

Daft Pink

Dissapointedly, Bobby takes a walk in the forest, thinking of when he will become a real farmer. He then sees a dog. "Yay, a dog!" said Bobby. Bobby tried to catch the dog, but failed. Bobby then tried again, and failed again and the dog ran away. "Awww......" said Bobby sadly. He had thought that he would catch the dog and have a good friend.

Flying Chickens

Nik smiled. "Oh, ok." He looked at the building they were next to. "So you work here?"

Anarchy_Jas

"This restaurant," Kei nods. "Is mine. So I guess I do work here." She looks out at the storm.

MD_Slider

"Ha ha ha ha!" Miles laughed as he ran around in  the rain and the two of them splashed each other with the rain.  The rain started to lighten up a little bit.  Miles put his arm around Shaelyn and they walked back to his house.  "Haha, that was fun.  Oh man, my clothes are soaked and filthy!  Yours are too, do you have another change of clothes?  You shouldn't stay in those, you'll catch a cold."

Flying Chickens

Nik's eyes lit up. "A restaurant? Awesome, I love cooking! And especially eating."

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha looks back at Nik smiling. "Heh, I don't know anyone that doesn't like to eat. I gotta get in, wanna come with?"

Daft Pink

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 23, 2007, 06:56:35 PM
"Ha ha ha ha!" Miles laughed as he ran around in  the rain and the two of them splashed each other with the rain.  The rain started to lighten up a little bit.  Miles put his arm around Shaelyn and they walked back to his house.  "Haha, that was fun.  Oh man, my clothes are soaked and filthy!  Yours are too, do you have another change of clothes?  You shouldn't stay in those, you'll catch a cold."

Ooc: Lol, I know where this is heading.

Flying Chickens

"You kidding? Of course!" He said happily.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha unlocks and opens the door to get them inside. "Well then, welcome."

((g2g))

Flying Chickens