News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Indeed.  =P

Lol, does being attacked by an Onix, being beaten (literally) and captured by Team Galactic, and getting in the middle of many fights between benders ring any bells? xD

Kat95

Ooc:Im actually online lol hello.

Ic:Katherine walked around outside and just looked around.

"Hmm its a lot more peacefull here than anywhere else I have been."She chuckled a bit remembering all the restless cities she has been to until she almost tripped but she caught herself and only ended up dropping her sketch book and pencils.

"Well,at least I didn`t fall completely..."Katherine said sighing a little then picked up her sketch book and got her pencils together.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/Hi Kat. And good point Fear.

MD_Slider

Miles, drinking a warm cup of hot cocoa, suddenly heard a howl from a wolf.  "Hmm...a wolf at this hour?  It's a little early.."  Then he heard a high pitched scream.  "No...no, it couldn't be.  Shaelyn knows how to defend herself....I guess I'll go check just in case."  He grabbed a large shovel from his gardening shack and ran off to where he heard the scream. 

He looked around to see a wolf circling a young woman in the distance.  "No...no...no!!!"  He ran nearer to discover that it was Shaelyn.  "Get off of her!!!" Miles yelled as he bludgeoned  the wolf in the head with the shovel with all his strength, knocking it unconscious.  Miles bent to and pulled Shaelyn close to his face, "Shaelyn..please..are you okay?  Please..just say something," he said with a trembling voice.  A tear ran down his face as he waited for a reply.

Daft Pink

Bobby decides to take a walk around town, and he sees the new person in town, Kat. "Hello, are you new around here? I am Bobby and I've been running my grandpa's old farm ever since he died" said Bobby. He then noticed that she had her knee scraped. "Ouch, are you ok? You scraped your knee." said Bobby.

Ooc: Hi Kat

Kat95

Katherine got up and wiped the dirt off her clothes.

"Ahh im okay,really im used to it."She replied with a smile.

"Anyways im Katherine I just moved here im an artist pleasure to meet you." Katherine said holding her sketch book to her chest.

Ooc:hey

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Just thought I would inform you, this is no longer the only town RP here.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Kat95 on October 25, 2007, 06:50:28 PM

"Anyways im Katherine I just moved here im an artist pleasure to meet you." Katherine said holding her sketch book to her chest.

"Nice, your an artist! My grandfather was an artist too...." said Bobby, and he started frowning. He then tried to think of something else. "So, have you sketched anything lately? I would really like to see some of your works of art!" said Bobby, with a smile.

Kat95

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 25, 2007, 07:03:16 PM

"Nice, your an artist! My grandfather was an artist too...." said Bobby, and he started frowning. He then tried to think of something else. "So, have you sketched anything lately? I would really like to see some of your works of art!" said Bobby, with a smile.

Ooc:I noticed.

Ic:"Umm let me see..." Katherine started flipping through the pages in her sketch book.

"Well this is one of my most recent work." She showed Bobby a picture of a sparkling lake. It was surrounded by a dark forest but light shone down from the sky the light hitting the lake and the flowers surrounding it. Butterflys flutter around and a kitten was chasing after one playfully.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Kat95 on October 25, 2007, 07:19:21 PM

Ic:"Umm let me see..." Katherine started flipping through the pages in her sketch book.

"Well this is one of my most recent work." She showed Bobby a picture of a sparkling lake. It was surrounded by a dark forest but light shone down from the sky the light hitting the lake and the flowers surrounding it. Butterflys flutter around and a kitten was chasing after one playfully.
Bobby looked at the picture and was amazed at Katherine's talent. "Wow..... That's beautiful. You should be proud of your talent. That is really nice." said Bobby. Bobby smiled at Katherine.

Kat95

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 25, 2007, 07:21:30 PM

Bobby looked at the picture and was amazed at Katherine's talent. "Wow..... That's beautiful. You should be proud of your talent. That is really nice." said Bobby. Bobby smiled at Katherine.

Katherine smiled as he put the sketch book under her left arm.

"Thank you."

Daft Pink

Quote from: Kat95 on October 25, 2007, 07:34:43 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 25, 2007, 07:21:30 PM

Katherine smiled as he put the sketch book under her left arm.

"Thank you."
"This town is so beautiful;you will always have something to draw about here. I just love this town. It's so peaceful. Well I guess I'll leave now. I'll see ya around Katherine!" Bobby waved Katherine good-bye, smiled at her, and started to walk away, toward his farm.

Kat95

Katherine waved back and walked to her house on the hill and went to bed.

Ooc:gotta go seeya

Daft Pink

Quote from: Kat95 on October 25, 2007, 07:47:25 PM
Katherine waved back and walked to her house on the hill and went to bed.

Ooc:gotta go seeya
Bobby got to his farm, and watered the plants, since he had forgotten to water them in the morning. He then went to his house and went to bed.

Ooc: See ya tomorrow

Flying Chickens

Nik stepped inside the restaurant, and looked around. The smells of delicious food wafted around the room.