News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubblez

"Oh yeah! I like totally forgot about that! Well, what I'm actually here for is I've decided that it is my duty as an extremely stylish and good person to help out you poor people by giving you makeovers! So put that fruit down and let's go check out your closet! Come on, it'll be fun!!"

Flying Chickens

Nik began to roll the punching bag down the road towards Keisha's restaurant, an eager smile on his face. His arms were bruised, and dry blood crusted his face. He felt slightly woozy. He pulled in front of the restaurant and fainted.

Anarchy_Jas

"Trixie, I'm not poor," Keisha says, trying to stay civil. "Believe me when I say money has nothin' to do with me livin' out here. I can't leave anyways, I gotta be here."

((Bleh g2g dad's being a jackass because I have school tomorrow))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kat95

Ooc:(Yeah im just going to say Katherine accepted Mile`s invitation and is now sitting under another tree.)

Katherine stayed silent,the only thing makeing sound was her pencil against the sketchbook.She was sketching a small squirell that was just sitting and stareing at her.

'It isnt everyday I get this close to an animal' she thought.

Daft Pink

Well, what am I going to do now? What can I do for money? Bobby wasn't as sad anymore, but he was still somewhat sad. He just didn't know what to do.

Kat95

'Lets see one more little detail and...done' Katherine stopped sketching andlooked at her work.

"I think I did pretty well on this one."She said and looked up and saw that the squirrell left.

Crimson_Starz

"Yeah, I'm Sabrina.  Here. Take it." Sabrina said as she dropped the puppy into his arms.  As she walked away she thought to herself, Why did I do that? What did he ever do for me? She found a tree and sat under it.

Bubblez

"Oh come on you party pooper! It'll be so much fun! Oh, I guess your starving customers just can't wait and you HAVE to serve them," she said sarcastically as she pointed to the empty seats. "And it's okay if you're poor, Kei! Denial is always the first step.  Just accept it.  Come on!" for another rare time, Trixie actually lowered her voice and sounded serious.  "Come on.  I think we got off to a bad start and you seem like a great person. Pwetty pweeeease?!" she said as she  pouted.

Flying Chickens

Nik had been beaten within an inch of his life by the bag. He'd taken every blow so he could perfect it, which he had. Now, he had brought it to Keisha. He looked up weekly, slumped over the punching bag. "I've finished... It..." He said, his eyes closing. He was losing blood still.

Bubblez

Trixie began pulling Keisha out of the kitchen while she was still deciding what to do. She quickly opened the door to see a bloody Nik lying in front. She confused him for a dead Nik instead of the only unconscious Nik whom he was. "EEP!" she quickly squealed as she practically immediately slammed the door closed.  "Errm..uh...Kei! I'm actually starving! Why don't you go...er..cook me some....pancakes! Yeah, pancakes!" Trixie shoved Keisha back into the kitchen.

She whispered to herself, "Omigod, Trix! Whaddaya do? Whaddaya do? There's a dead guy out the door! Holy Prada this is weird! AAHHH! Ok, calm down. I'll just do what they do in the movies." She quietly opened the door and closed it. She peered around to make sure no one was looking. She then grabbed his arms and started dragging him.  "Oh my Gucci, you're fat! Ugh, this is probably doing a number on my arms.  Oh no! I can't get muscles! There's no way I'll be able to get my arms into any cute tops with big manly arms!" But she continued to drag Nik...to the cliff which overlooked the ocean.  "Ok, this is what they always do with the dead guys.  Throw 'em in the ocean.  Alright, buddy.  In ya go!" she squealed as she pushed Nik down over the cliff into the ocean with his high heels. "Ok..........time for pancakes!!"

Daft Pink

Quote from: Crimson_Starz on November 11, 2007, 10:57:32 PM
"Yeah, I'm Sabrina.  Here. Take it." Sabrina said as she dropped the puppy into his arms.  As she walked away she thought to herself, Why did I do that? What did he ever do for me? She found a tree and sat under it.
"Wow! Thank you so much! I had been trying to catch it for days!" Bobby then forgot about all the negative thoughts in his mind. "I'll see you around then!" Bobby was in a good mood now. "Hello little buddy. Im wondering what I should name you. OK, lets go on a walk and we'll see. Wait, but we should go back to my house first. I bet you are hungry!" Bobby carried his new puppy, and took it to his house to feed it.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Bubblez on November 11, 2007, 11:33:04 PM
Trixie began pulling Keisha out of the kitchen while she was still deciding what to do. She quickly opened the door to see a bloody Nik lying in front. She confused him for a dead Nik instead of the only unconscious Nik whom he was. "EEP!" she quickly squealed as she practically immediately slammed the door closed.  "Errm..uh...Kei! I'm actually starving! Why don't you go...er..cook me some....pancakes! Yeah, pancakes!" Trixie shoved Keisha back into the kitchen.

She whispered to herself, "Omigod, Trix! Whaddaya do? Whaddaya do? There's a dead guy out the door! Holy Prada this is weird! AAHHH! Ok, calm down. I'll just do what they do in the movies." She quietly opened the door and closed it. She peered around to make sure no one was looking. She then grabbed his arms and started dragging him.  "Oh my Gucci, you're fat! Ugh, this is probably doing a number on my arms.  Oh no! I can't get muscles! There's no way I'll be able to get my arms into any cute tops with big manly arms!" But she continued to drag Nik...to the cliff which overlooked the ocean.  "Ok, this is what they always do with the dead guys.  Throw 'em in the ocean.  Alright, buddy.  In ya go!" she squealed as she pushed Nik down over the cliff into the ocean with his high heels. "Ok..........time for pancakes!!"
Dr.Zizmor and Carter got back to Pepper Town. Carter stayed at Dr.Zizmor's poor excuse for a house while Dr.Zizmor looked for Shae and Miles. He was near the cliff where Nik and Trixie were. I wonder what that girl is doing with Nik now. He then witnessed as Trixie pushed Nik over the cliff. "Gah!" Dr.Zizmor sprinted over there as fast as he could and grabbed Nik by the arm before he plumeted to his most certain death. "What in the name of all that is holy do you think you're doing!?!!?" He said slowly dragging Nik back onto the cliff. "You could have killed Nik with that stunt!"

Anarchy_Jas

"I am not in denial, I-" Keisha cuts herself off as she comes back out of the restaurant and sees Nik. "What the hell!?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Bubblez

Trixie stood on the cliff with Dr. Zizmor holding onto Nik and Keisha staring wide-eyed. "Killed him?! Duh! He's already dead! I didn't do it! I didn't do it! I'm just the innocent damsel! All I did was find him at the door so I did what they do in movies!! And I really want some pancakes! And you really smell! And Kei, are you gonna get a makeover or not!? UGH!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Already dead?" Dr.Zizmor said lying Nik down. "Did you even check for his pulse? He could just be unconcious." He held Nik's wrist just to make sure he did have a pulse which he did, thankfully.