News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Has anyone encountered Manaphy yet?

Started by Java, March 20, 2008, 08:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 08:21:35 PM
ya, it was weird... all I knew was that it was a pokemon and all of a sudden I wasn't controlling my character XD  I had to go into training to see groudon, entei, suicune, the wind shooting one, and the fire bird one.   But what does the pokemon that just walks back and forth with the circle around it do?
I can't think of who you're talking about but you can try the dojo's pokemon encyclopedia.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Java

Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 08:21:35 PM
ya, it was weird... all I knew was that it was a pokemon and all of a sudden I wasn't controlling my character XD  I had to go into training to see groudon, entei, suicune, the wind shooting one, and the fire bird one.   But what does the pokemon that just walks back and forth with the circle around it do?
You must mean Gardevoir!

This is taken from the Dojo:

"It reflects any projectiles with a vast field.
Be careful not to casually shoot stuff or throw items."

I'm pretty sure it only reflects projectiles for the summoner though.

THEEVILSPERKY

Out of any rare-ish ones.. I keep only getting Suicune.  First time it appeared it was my opponent's and well.. it didn't do what it did in Melee... and it scored a direct hit with it's Aurora Beam.. ahah..
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite