News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Jirachi trophy

Started by RevolutionSoldier, April 12, 2008, 10:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolutionSoldier

I was playing event match 41 and one on the characters (I think it was snake) got a pokeball Jirachi came out. I did not win the match and when it was over it said congratulations you got Jirachi for the first time but I did not get a Jirachi trophy. I though  you get trophy for getting pokemon like mew or Jirachi. Can anyone tell me whats up?
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Gwen Khan

you get it randomly from coin launcher or randomly in SSE, for me it was the trophy that "came" with the game

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 12, 2008, 10:43:59 AM
you get it randomly from coin launcher or randomly in SSE, for me it was the trophy that "came" with the game

What about Mew and Celebi?

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Gwen Khan

random I believe, I have those too

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 12, 2008, 10:48:37 AM
random I believe, I have those too

What do you mean by random? Do you mean they appear randomly in the coin launcher?

Gwen Khan

Macawmoses

When each appears, they leave something different behind; for instance, Mew leaves a CD behind. Those specific trophies, however, must be ascertained through a random event; Home Run Contest, COin Launcher, drop off, SSE, etc.