News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

FINALLY!!!

Started by ssbmfan5, April 12, 2008, 09:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssbmfan5

I finally beat boss battles on intense!  It took me many tries, but I finally did it with toon link in 7 minutes and 28 seconds.  It sucks that you don't even get a notice or anything for clearing all of the challenges.
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

Gwen Khan

congratulations, I still have to do it on very hard and intense

Triforceman22

join the club my friend!

I beat intense boss battles a while ago. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Daft Pink

I'll probably beat it today... I've been getting so close lately. Last time, I just needed like one more down a, and then tabuu let out his second set of offwings (i dodged them all the first time) and he killed me. :(

Nils_13

I'm too lazy to try intense, but congradulations. XD

WiinolikePS3

You know, they really should have saved a really cool character, or at least Music or a stage when you clear all the challenges.

SkyMyl

Lucky.

I'm trying to beat it on Intense too with Toon Link (Wow...the jump from VH to Intense is INSANE!). Damn you Porky. SCREW YOU Duon! So I'm Co-Op-ing it with my brother to get the Galleom Tank.

ssbmfan5

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 12, 2008, 11:29:23 AM
Lucky.

I'm trying to beat it on Intense too with Toon Link (Wow...the jump from VH to Intense is INSANE!). dang you Porky. SCREW YOU Duon! So I'm Co-Op-ing it with my brother to get the Galleom Tank.
my brother isn't worth **** when it comes to co-op, so I have to do it myself.  But for porky, use the infinite bounce while alternating sides of his body, and for duon, when facing the blue half, stay just out of melee range and hit him with your boomerang over and over.  7 times out of ten this tricks him into doing a spin attack that won't hurt you.  for the pink side, just stay in the air.
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(