News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Need help with my game setup. (Also, post-your-setup-thread).

Started by The Riddler, January 15, 2011, 05:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Yes, I know the wires are a mess.

I need a few opinions though.

A) Are the systems as-is too cramped? It's a 360Slim, so the fan is on top, but there is also ventilation on the side near the cablebox.
B) Is a PS2-Slim worth the investment? My PS3 doesn't play PS2 games, and the PS2 you see is my girlfriends. Should I just get a standard PS2 cheaper?
C) I'm planning on investing in a Wii sometime. Would it be a waste to get the GBA player for my GCN, or should I do that and move it to the smaller TV when I get a Wii?
D) Aesthetically, would you move poop around or does it look good as is? :X

Also, post your own setups.

BOREDFOREVER

I've personally never liked the look of having two TVs of different sizes or types near each other.  I looks like the stand you have with the NES and older TV is on casters, so I'd actually roll that somewhere else when you're not using it.

I liked the PS2 slim, and I don't think you'd be spending that much more on a slim than an original.

Go ahead and get the GBA reader and move your GCN over to the other set-up when you get your Wii.

As for systems being to cramped, I dunno.  I sweat that stuff all the time.  Oddly enough I have the same TV stand as you, and my 360 is on the bottom shelf with nothing near it.  Obviously that's not going to work for you.  I would move the 64 of the main shelf as well as the GCN.  Put your Wii were your 64 was when you get one.  That will space everything out a little bit more.