News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

649 Pokemon and some are still missing.

Started by The Riddler, March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

By Fruitflow's logic, Iron Tail is a light move.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

HEY YOU FUCKS. GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Let's Retcon Yoshi and Kirby as a Pokemon. :3 Crossover time.

Yoshi has 4 alternate forms, which change depending on what color shell he's holding.
Normal - Green
Ground - Yellow
Flying - Blue
Fire - Red

Kirby is a Normal type with signature ability "Copy", which will change one of his moves the the last move the opponent used.

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 09, 2011, 11:37:13 PM
HEY YOU FUCKS. GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Let's Retcon Yoshi and Kirby as a Pokemon. :3 Crossover time.

Yoshi has 4 alternate forms, which change depending on what color shell he's holding.
Normal - Green
Ground - Yellow
Flying - Blue
Fire - Red

Kirby is a Normal type with signature ability "Copy", which will change one of his moves the the last move the opponent used.
Absolutely not.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Let's have a Dinosaur based on Yoshi and a Jigglypuff-like Kirby then. Have some cross-references instead of cross-overs.

Dinoshi and Kirpuff

Dinoshi:
Tiny Dinosaur Pokemon
Ability: Shell-Change (Type changes depending on held Shell)

Kirpuff:
Vacuum Pokemon:
Ability: Copy (Last move changes to last move used by Opponent)

:3

FruitFlow

I honestly would love to see a "real" giraffe based pokemon.
Girafarig just doesn't cut it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 09, 2011, 11:56:59 PM
Let's have a Dinosaur based on Yoshi and a Jigglypuff-like Kirby then. Have some cross-references instead of cross-overs.

Dinoshi and Kirpuff

Dinoshi:
Tiny Dinosaur Pokemon
Ability: Shell-Change (Type changes depending on held Shell)

Kirpuff:
Vacuum Pokemon:
Ability: Copy (Last move changes to last move used by Opponent)

:3
Last move... what?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 09:43:40 AM
I guess it's sort of like Sketch.
Sketch is a move though. An ability that intercourse s with one of the Pokemon's moves seems undesirable.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Chandelure on April 10, 2011, 09:50:09 AM
Sketch is a move though. An ability that intercourse s with one of the Pokemon's moves seems undesirable.
It's an automatic thing, basically like Ditto's auto-transform with it's new ability.

FruitFlow

I'm a bit confused.
Are you saying that the move in the last spot (bottom right corner) changes to what your opponent used?

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 02:41:09 PM
I'm a bit confused.
Are you saying that the move in the last spot (bottom right corner) changes to what your opponent used?
Bingo. :X

FruitFlow

Well, if it's temporary I see nothing wrong with it.

Also, Shell Change sounds nice, even though Arceus has the same ability.

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 02:58:29 PM
Well, if it's temporary I see nothing wrong with it.

Also, Shell Change sounds nice, even though Arceus has the same ability.
Shell-Change only has three specific changes. Red/Blue/Yellow shells = Fire/Flying/Ground Dinoshis.

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 10, 2011, 02:42:18 PM
Bingo. :X
Yeah that's a little strange, really. Then basically this is a Pokemon who can only have three moves, as no matter what the last move is, it will be overwritten almost immediately.

Maybe we could develop something to use the Color Change ability that's not a Chameleon.
[move][/move]