News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

For those that have been banned.  EJ says you have to clear your computers cookies and stuff and then you should be able to get back in NS2.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

You mean we were right about EJ and NS2 all along?
...̅̅̅

Mystic

Syncopathic

Macawmoses

I do not think we should be modding NS2 mods. That GM guy is bad enough ;) But really, compare SK8 with PY, and you have WAY different mods.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on December 28, 2007, 02:01:25 PM
I do not think we should be modding NS2 mods. That GM guy is bad enough ;) But really, compare SK8 with PY, and you have WAY different mods.
I could really never tell the difference but can EJ make up his mind. Also with the hacking  He is invading my privacy. I run a server through one of my accounts and If its hacked I get expelled

Friendly Hostile

If they prove themselves as valuable members of this community, I see no issue with them as moderators.

Red Alert

Quote from: SFL on December 27, 2007, 08:49:48 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on December 27, 2007, 08:19:33 PM
Quote from: SFL on December 27, 2007, 08:16:37 PM
Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on December 27, 2007, 07:58:48 PM
Quote from: SFL on December 27, 2007, 07:28:12 PM
ill ask again...

could someone please make a thread asking about my ban.

Da na na NAAA!

http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95048

IP ban....

could you please copypaste your post and any significant replies?
For one thing he misspelled your username.
He wrote SML instead of SFL and everybody responded the same way "I  dunno who that is"

finds a proxy

searches for thread

gets the biggest lol i've gotten in a long time.

"he got banned for not being popular enough"

notices that you are 'viewing' the thread.

do you mind either

-fixing his mistke
-making a new thread.
glad you liked it

Macawmoses

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on December 28, 2007, 02:13:18 PM
If they prove themselves as valuable members of this community, I see no issue with them as moderators.
I agree, but they should not be mods BECAUSE they were NS2 mods, is my point.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on December 28, 2007, 03:22:15 PM
True they can be mods here but they must prove they can be a mod here and not use NS2 as a credential

Macawmoses

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 28, 2007, 03:25:28 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on December 28, 2007, 03:22:15 PM
True they can be mods here but they must prove they can be a mod here and not use NS2 as a credential

Exactly; just because you are qualified at one forum, does not mean you are at another!

Pokesamrus

wow... no way I could live with all the Nsider2 members here. It's too spammy over there.

Though, we could always make seperate social boards that are the same except their names, to ease the spam. Yay or Nay?

Kingmush

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 28, 2007, 03:45:04 PM
wow... no way I could live with all the Nsider2 members here. It's too spammy over there.

Though, we could always make seperate social boards that are the same except their names, to ease the spam. Yay or Nay?
Nay. We should not make any exceptions to NS2 members. Let them adapt to us, if that means a few bans from spamming NS2 members, so beit.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Kingmush on December 28, 2007, 03:58:29 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 28, 2007, 03:45:04 PM

Nay. We should not make any exceptions to NS2 members. Let them adapt to us, if that means a few bans from spamming NS2 members, so beit.
as long as the board doesn't move as fast as random insanity.

Plus, I enjoy how a topic could stay on the same page here for 12 hours... just post more posts please not topics lol.

Kingmush

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 11:10:58 AM
For those that have been banned.  EJ says you have to clear your computers cookies and stuff and then you should be able to get back in NS2.
Tried, and still banned...Can you contact him for me or something?