News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Star Fox 64

Started by …, September 27, 2007, 01:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

I 100% agree that Star Fox 64 was the best.

I used to be such a BEAST at that game!

LOL, I bought the game originally because it came with a free rumble pack, and I was
scared of playing a game like that because I had no interest/knowledge of
Space/shooter games like that.

I ended up liking it more then what it was worth.
^_^

________

OH, and the music PWN'D !!

Go Katina!!

Java

I loved this game to death but what always annoyed me was the lack of a save feature.

I remember I had just reached the end when I had to leave to go somewhere.
That hurt. Bad.

zallard1

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 23, 2007, 12:49:04 AM
Assault was better.

Meh... The only thing Assault did for me was the multiplayer; Assault's multiplayer mode was awesome, and is the only aspect that is far better than SF64. Putting that aside though, SFA was pretty shallow as far as the story mode missions go. I do like the "3" rail missions in the game, but the walking missions ALL had the SAME repetitive goal (kill all the hatchers that are spread across the level). It reduces the game to a scavenger hunt, and because of that, the re-playability is almost non existent to me when comparing it to SF64.

What's killing the new Starfox games, to me, is essentially the repetitive nature of the game itself. Starfox Command is easily worse than Assault because this time every level is exactly the same. All in all, Assault isn't perfect, but not bad really. I'd still pick SF64 over that any day though.

Allegretto

Star fox 64 was a fantastic game, and i still play it alot but i prefer the star fox game that everyone seems to hate, and that is Adventrues.

Gwen Khan

Best Starfox game, I miss the Blue Marine