News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

cheap Wiimote knockoff sold at Wal-Mart

Started by Zovistograt, November 05, 2007, 02:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

(source /. and about.com)

Check this thing out.  It's a barely playable G&W type game that looks quite familiar...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Metroider

Any more similar and I swear I could smell lawsuit. :)

Rius

I don't see the resemblance...

Wait, does this mean third-parties won't be making generic Wii Remotes?

Zovistograt

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 06, 2007, 06:38:19 AM
I don't see the resemblance...

Wait, does this mean third-parties won't be making generic Wii Remotes?
I'm not sure, but you must realize that this thing isn't affiliated with the Wii at all.  That little screen is the screen for the game.  It doesn't connect to anything.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

girlovesnintendo

Ive seen those too, its a motion sensitive game. I believe its a baseball handheld game. You swing that like a bat and the screen is the actual game screen. It has nothing to do with the wii at all.

CONMAN15

Quote from: girlovesnintendo on November 06, 2007, 12:02:56 PM
Ive seen those too, its a motion sensitive game. I believe its a baseball handheld game. You swing that like a bat and the screen is the actual game screen. It has nothing to do with the wii at all.
They know that