News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

your favorite galaxy?

Started by thunderhero4, November 17, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

whats your favorite galaxy in smg? mines either the beach bowl galaxy (i love water levels, and was obsessed with sunshine cuz of this), or i like the heat sphere galaxy (i dont think thts its real name) the heat sphere galaxy is in the garden section of the observitory and the beachbowl is in kitchen...

.:DL:.

It's called the Molty Molten galaxy. :p

My favorites are the Ghost Galaxy or the Battle Rock Galaxy.

thunderhero4

Quote from: darklink140 on November 17, 2007, 11:24:56 AM
It's called the Molty Molten galaxy. :p

My favorites are the Ghost Galaxy or the Battle Rock Galaxy.
ah, molty molten..its all coming back to me now...and i didnt care much for the 1st mission in battlerock galaxy...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 12:16:05 AM
whats your favorite galaxy in smg? mines either the beach bowl galaxy (i love water levels, and was obsessed with sunshine cuz of this), or i like the heat sphere galaxy (i dont think thts its real name) the heat sphere galaxy is in the garden section of the observitory and the beachbowl is in kitchen...

It's a tie between the JunkYard galaxy (because of the music)

And that.....

Windy Garden Galaxy
(the ones with the moles)

Triforce_Luigi

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

Not that hard. The third one was worse.

thunderhero4

i actually thought the 3rd one was easier, but the prankster comet of that galaxy was pretty tough!

|ws|GC9

mine is the toytime galaxy,and the deep dark galaxy,also the trial galaxies(the one where u gotta collect the 3 green stars
|ws|GC9
Captain:Bowser
FC:412424-181277

http://wiislayers.freeforums.org/index.php

thunderhero4

Quote from: |ws|GC9 on November 22, 2007, 09:44:31 AM
mine is the toytime galaxy,and the deep dark galaxy,also the trial galaxies(the one where u gotta collect the 3 green stars
took me forever to finish the trial galaxies! especially the loopdeswoop galaxy! >:(

QuickKarel

Toytime Galaxy or...the Freezeflame Galaxy. FTW. Oh, and by the way, *final boss opinion* [spoiler] I thought that he was WAAAYY too easy. Easiest final boss. Ever.[/spoiler]

thunderhero4

Quote from: QuickKarel on November 23, 2007, 12:18:26 PM
Toytime Galaxy or...the Freezeflame Galaxy. FTW. Oh, and by the way, *final boss opinion* [spoiler] I thought that he was WAAAYY too easy. Easiest final boss. Ever.[/spoiler]
i thought the sunshine one was easier....the sonic games have some hard last bosses tho...(changes subject)

Kayo

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 01:08:13 PM
Quote from: |ws|GC9 on November 22, 2007, 09:44:31 AM
took me forever to finish the trial galaxies! especially the loopdeswoop galaxy! >:(
i sucked at that one but my cousin's boyfriend (a good friend of mine, he is the owner of te game, not me) beat it in 2 tries!

now Sweet Treat galaxy....that was confusing...made me dizzy...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Jono2

not finished yet, but I liked the Boo one (don't know what it's called, it's in the kitchen IIRC), Gusty Gardens (on the 3rd star now, love the music), and Toytime (from what I've seen, I actually haven't been in it yet).

I like Molty Molten as well, but I find that the best galaxies are the hungry lumas, it's just that they lack alot of substance.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

thunderhero4

Quote from: Jono2 on November 25, 2007, 09:34:41 PM
not finished yet, but I liked the Boo one (don't know what it's called, it's in the kitchen IIRC), Gusty Gardens (on the 3rd star now, love the music), and Toytime (from what I've seen, I actually haven't been in it yet).

I like Molty Molten as well, but I find that the best galaxies are the hungry lumas, it's just that they lack alot of substance.
MOLTY MOLTEN FTW!