News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

who were has done this? SMG *spoilers inside*

Started by Zora Link, January 12, 2008, 09:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Link

who here has waited until they got every single power star to finish the game?
I wanna know if it's been done by some of you...cuz that's what I'm doing. I have more than enough stars to go to the final battle (no spoilers on that plz), but I'm first gonna collect every single star...
So, Will this be a first? (within this site)

JrDude

Quote from: Zora Link on January 12, 2008, 09:39:06 PM
who here has waited until they got every single power star to finish the game?
I wanna know if it's been done by some of you...cuz that's what I'm doing. I have more than enough stars to go to the final battle (no spoilers on that plz), but I'm first gonna collect every single star...
So, Will this be a first? (within this site)
You can't
[spoiler= Not a bad spoiler]1. Bowser gives you a star[/spoiler]
[spoiler= You might not wanna look]2. A New comet comes after you fight Bowser, and thus that will allow you to beat the game.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Related to above]3. It is a purple comet where you have to collect 100 purple coins, this comet goes to almost EVERY galaxy.[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zora Link

*only reads first one*
well duh. :P
let me rephrase...All of them that are possible to get before you fight the final match. :P

JrDude

Quote from: Zora Link on January 12, 2008, 09:50:47 PM
*only reads first one*
let me rephrase...All of them that are possible to get before you fight the final match. :P

Oh, well I did that. I didn't get every star yet though (after that), after Toy Time Galaxie's New Star, I got too mad.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zora Link

Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 09:59:57 PM
*only reads first one*

Oh, well I did that. I didn't get every star yet though (after that), after Toy Time Galaxie's New Star, I got too mad.
mk, question...
[spoiler]Can you use flying mario in galaxies? or just the "home base"?[/spoiler]

JrDude

Quote from: Zora Link on January 12, 2008, 10:04:10 PM
*only reads first one*

mk, question...
[spoiler]Can you use flying mario in galaxies? or just the "home base"?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]You can only use Soar Mario in the "home base" and the Garden[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zora Link

Quote from: JrDude on January 12, 2008, 10:07:00 PM
*only reads first one*

mk, question...
[spoiler]You can only use Soar Mario in the "home base" and the Garden[/spoiler]
meh, that's what I thought. :(

Triforce_Luigi

*only reads first one*

mk, question...

The Red Star is available only in the Gateway Galaxy, where it is first found, and in the Comet Observatory, where you can use it to collect several 1-Up Mushrooms.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 12, 2008, 10:11:06 PM
*only reads first one*

mk, question...

The Red Star is available only in the Gateway Galaxy, where it is first found, and in the Comet Observatory, where you can use it to collect several 1-Up Mushrooms.
gah! You didnt put a spoiler around that!! >:( ;)

SkyMyl

It's impossible. Bowser gives you one star and allows...around 10-20 new stars to get after you beat him. Ergo, it is impossible to beat the game with each star without beating Bowser first.

Lotos

*only reads first one*

I tried, but my friend had more stars than me and I decided to beat Bowser to get more stars.

Zora Link

yea, I gave up on this. Couldn't wait to beat bowser...what a joke of a final boss. :|

Lotos

Quote from: Zora Link on January 15, 2008, 07:34:58 PM
yea, I gave up on this. Couldn't wait to beat bowser...what a joke of a final boss. :|

OMG SPOILER  ^^^

Yeah, first try I beat him.  That mushroom that gives you 6 max hits shouldn't have been there, am I right?

Zora Link

Quote from: Lotos on January 16, 2008, 06:23:57 PM

OMG SPOILER  ^^^

Yeah, first try I beat him.  That mushroom that gives you 6 max hits shouldn't have been there, am I right?
nope. but it still would have been easy. I was waiting for some huge thing to happen, for bowser to get huge or something to be the real final boss, but it never happened. Kinda dissapointing.

JrDude

Quote from: Zora Link on January 16, 2008, 06:53:17 PM
Quote from: Lotos on January 16, 2008, 06:23:57 PM

OMG SPOILER  ^^^

nope. but it still would have been easy. I was waiting for some huge thing to happen, for bowser to get huge or something to be the real final boss, but it never happened. Kinda dissapointing.
Yeah, there shoulda been a daredevil comet for that galaxy, and you fight him like that >:D
[move][/move]
Dude .