News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Facebook question

Started by JMV, April 20, 2008, 09:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

First of all, if you're one of those "non-conformist, social networks suck; I'm so cool." idiots, I don't care. Get the intercourse  out.

ok my question.  For some reason my requests don't go through.  I denied a friend request and accepted another one and it doesn't let me do anything, it says it goes through but then I go back to the request page and the thing is still there. WHY

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

THEEVILSPERKY

Don't have a facebook (not against 'em, just don't have one) but uh.. let's see.

Sometimes during periods of high traffic, things get funky.

Try signing out of the site and logging back in and try it again at a different time perhaps.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

PsychoYoshi

What Sperky said, could also be bad cookies. Try flushing them and trying again.

Jono2

speaking of facebook, tell me what network you're in so I can add you and increase the length of my e-penis

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen