News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

A lesson on your forum.

Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talim

Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 04:51:37 PM
I have made an observation. Genius is without most of the people that hang around him all day defending his ill gotten honor. (I like calling them "Lackies")

Do you believe our words are sinking in?

Oh, and in the previous thread, you stated that you have many friends. This I believe is a twist of the truth. I don't know if it's you who BELIEVES you have friends, or you trying to make your argument more valid via twisting the truth, but you CERTAINLY don't have as many friends as you say you have. Now granted, there is a GOOD possibility that even YOU could have REAL friends, but I'm PRETTY sure, those are quite few. Most of the others are your "lackies", that follow your every whim and worship you like the fake ass god you are.

I would ALSO like to wonder why you take such enjoyment in pointing out things that are most likely beyond peoples control.
Ummm...i'm Genius' friend. And, believe it or not, Genius has a whole lot of friends. Maybe even more than you have. Pretty much everyone that isn't a moron that goes to #nsider is Genius' friend, mkay? So shut the intercourse  up please. :)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:53:08 PM
Since it's more fun when the public can see it, I'll answer your PM here.  I'm sure you won't mind.

Why, thank you. I'll have fun with this.

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:05:20 PM
Apparently, you didn't avoid making assuptions. Because of his post in the other thread, you assumed that he was a useless dumbass, and that it was totally okay to go ahead and flame him based on your assumptions. Way to make KAOS feel worse? You're the one who STARTED it! You have absolutely NO room to talk! If you don't realize how hypocritical your argument was... Also, way to counter me with a simple smartass comment. It really made you look SO much more intelligent.

There's a different between making complete assumptions on deeper things that can't be detected easily, and assuming that someone is a moron.  It doesn't take a whole lot to figure out the latter.  I haven't been wrong yet, so I'm not about to stop that.  

I started it, yes.  However, as someone that's supposed to be on his side, you're not really helping KAOS's case in the least.  It's great when people actually do me a favor when they don't even realize it.  

Have you noticed that I haven't said ANYTHING about Kaos being a moron in any way, shape, or form? How am I proving you right? This is OUR fight. I'm not fighting for or against Kaos.

Smartass comments are made on the basis that you think you're smarter than the other person. You should know that; you're the biggest smartass I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Also, I'm NOT judging on a name alone, I'm judging on all of your heartless smartass comments. Obviously you're losing your touch, because your arguments are getting worse by the minute.

"Smarter than the other person".  Key words there.  I don't think I'm anything special.  I just believe that morons like you are below everyone else.  That's where you belong.  I don't direct such comments towards people with a brain.

Obviously, I'm not a total moron; only YOU have flamed me, and I've put up fairly valid arguments. If morons bore you so much, then how come I haven't bored you yet?

If that's really what you want...

Nothing I could want more.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 04:57:37 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 04:51:37 PM
I have made an observation. Genius is without most of the people that hang around him all day defending his ill gotten honor. (I like calling them "Lackies")

Do you believe our words are sinking in?

Oh, and in the previous thread, you stated that you have many friends. This I believe is a twist of the truth. I don't know if it's you who BELIEVES you have friends, or you trying to make your argument more valid via twisting the truth, but you CERTAINLY don't have as many friends as you say you have. Now granted, there is a GOOD possibility that even YOU could have REAL friends, but I'm PRETTY sure, those are quite few. Most of the others are your "lackies", that follow your every whim and worship you like the fake ass god you are.

I would ALSO like to wonder why you take such enjoyment in pointing out things that are most likely beyond peoples control.
Ummm...i'm Genius' friend. And, believe it or not, Genius has a whole lot of friends. Maybe even more than you have. Pretty much everyone that isn't a moron that goes to #nsider is Genius' friend, mkay? So shut the f*** up please. :)
Look, I don't doubt that he may have friends.

But have you ever considered that maybe he truly DOESN'T have as many friends as you think? I mean, it IS possible, correct?

And despite the fact that he MAY have friends, he still has "lackies" which blindly worships his every move.

One example is Dawei. Dawei is VERY useful to Genius. If he were to ever make a flaming topic (The "Are you a moron" thread), if it ever gets locked, Dawei can easily unlock it again. (I BELIEVE so, anyway.). He ALSO has Riosan (Which I believe to be one of those REAL friends.) and Totla (Who I believe is a "Lackie"). CHANCES ARE, he's using all three of them to assert his authority through the powers of others.

Do you think it's possible that the genius you knew from Oldsider has changed, or do you think that Genius is the EXACT same, never growing corrupt and constantly making intellegent threads.

Also, I'd like to remind you, Genius started being an ass not long after Dawei was modded. Maybe being friends with the mods HAS turned him a little power hungry.

Genius

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:58:08 PM

Have you noticed that I haven't said ANYTHING about Kaos being a moron in any way, shape, or form? How am I proving you right? This is OUR fight. I'm not fighting for or against Kaos.

I was talking about you saying about fifty times that the people I prey on have HUGE GLARING FLAWS.  I thought that was funny.

Obviously, I'm not a total moron; only YOU have flamed me, and I've put up fairly valid arguments. If morons bore you so much, then how come I haven't bored you yet?

Oh, give it time.  Most people are just watching from the sidelines now.  Don't think that you have everyone on your side here. 

I didn't say that morons bore me.  Not in the least.  I find them hilarious.  You're a different breed of moron than some of the others, but you've still got it. 

Talim

Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 05:04:59 PM

But have you ever considered that maybe he truly DOESN'T have as many friends as you think? I mean, it IS possible, correct?

And despite the fact that he MAY have friends, he still has "lackies" which blindly worships his every move.

One example is Dawei. Dawei is VERY useful to Genius. If he were to ever make a flaming topic (The "Are you a moron" thread), if it ever gets locked, Dawei can easily unlock it again. (I BELIEVE so, anyway.). He ALSO has Riosan (Which I believe to be one of those REAL friends.) and Totla (Who I believe is a "Lackie"). CHANCES ARE, he's using all three of them to assert his authority through the powers of others.

Do you think it's possible that the genius you knew from Oldsider has changed, or do you think that Genius is the EXACT same, never growing corrupt and constantly making intellegent threads.

Also, I'd like to remind you, Genius started being an ass not long after Dawei was modded. Maybe being friends with the mods HAS turned him a little power hungry.
Well, I never knew Genius when he was at the old Nsider soooo...I can't say if he's changed or not. But either way, Genius is awesome, eventhough he's a jerk sometimes.

Riosan

i live to serve master genius beep beep boop

Right, because having mod friends that want to unlock hilarious threads is a felony on the level with grand theft auto.

Also, I'd like to remind you, Genius started being an ass not long after Dawei was modded.

If you remember Genius' ASCH account on Oldsider, he was always like that.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Tupin

Genius, morons and smart people will always be intermixed.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Avion-Finch

Id never make a forum, I really have no need to.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Shujinco2

Quote from: Riosan on February 04, 2008, 05:11:10 PM

Right, because having mod friends that want to unlock hilarious threads is a felony on the level with grand theft auto.

Also, I'd like to remind you, Genius started being an ass not long after Dawei was modded.

FIRST of all, LOL.

SECOND of all, it's a bad thing when the topic has been locked for a REASON! Not to mention someone unlocked to continue a VERY LARGE base of flaming that was going on. The thread was dead, but BECAUSE some mods worship Genius, they unlock it, because it was Genius made. And Genius knows this, ALL TOO WELL. All he needs to do is continue the friendship between a mod and him, and he can get almost ANY thread unlocked, and if any member were to slip up enough, a possible ban. (Like Ridely, for example. I was also threatened by Totla for a ban, for pretty much no other reason other than I was arguing with Genius.)

Also, I have conversed this with Silverhawk and Starwind. They quite agree with me, Genius is getting TOO cocky with the flaming.

HTA!

Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 05:17:19 PM

FIRST of all, LOL.

SECOND of all, it's a bad thing when the topic has been locked for a REASON! Not to mention someone unlocked to continue a VERY LARGE base of flaming that was going on. The thread was dead, but BECAUSE some mods worship Genius, they unlock it, because it was Genius made. And Genius knows this, ALL TOO WELL. All he needs to do is continue the friendship between a mod and him, and he can get almost ANY thread unlocked, and if any member were to slip up enough, a possible ban. (Like Ridely, for example. I was also threatened by Totla for a ban, for pretty much no other reason other than I was arguing with Genius.)

Also, I have conversed this with Silverhawk and Starwind. They quite agree with me, Genius is getting TOO cocky with the flaming.

Bad move

Riosan

The thread was dead, but BECAUSE some mods worship Genius, they unlock it, because it was Genius made.

On the contrary, the thread I'm referring to had upwards of 20 pages, and was in no way "dead".

And I would unlock any thread that 3/4 of the IRC said to unlock, because I'm just great like that.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Genius

Okay, so she may be wrong in thinking that I have friends, but you're obviously right in the totally nonsense thought that I don't.  That makes sense.

It's stuff like this that I love.  Paranoia much?  Let me tell you something.  Don't try to "get into my head".  You're terrible at it.  You have no idea how I think.

I do have some lackies, yes.  However, I treat them with any respect I would give to others.  If they want to follow me, that's fine.  Who am I to say no?  

However, said lackies won't include Dawei, Rio, or Totla.  Sorry, try again.  I don't use Dawei at all; we just tend to think alike about things.  He wouldn't unlock something at my request for no reason.  I don't use anyone.  The fact of the matter is that we laugh at morons like you.  

Huh, that's funny.  Considering that she never knew me at Oldsider, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Really?  I recall it being long before that.  In fact, I didn't even post here regularly until Dawei was modded.  I don't know when he got it.

In fact, I didn't even particularly know Dawei by anything more than name until I made the moron thread.  Explain that one.

Ridley

FIRST of all, LOL.

Please don't bring me into this war.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Jono2

And this is exactly why I asked them to IP ban me at oldsider.  no reason to stick around with rampant attention-whoring trolls everywhere.  anywhere you try to help someone, there's always three people there who run in, claiming to lord over you, telling you to shut the intercourse  up, because the person you're trying to defend is just so worthless, worth nobody's time.

all the corruption, all the hatred, people trolling just because they can, with the administration doing nothing, because that's not their job.

I don't know why I ever came back.  It's only gotten worse.

Au Revoir.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Tupin

Quote from: Jono2 on February 04, 2008, 05:26:47 PM
And this is exactly why I asked them to IP ban me at oldsider.  no reason to stick around with rampant attention-whoring trolls everywhere.  anywhere you try to help someone, there's always three people there who run in, claiming to lord over you, telling you to shut the intercourse  up, because the person you're trying to defend is just so worthless, worth nobody's time.

all the corruption, all the hatred, people trolling just because they can, with the administration doing nothing, because that's not their job.

I don't know why I ever came back.  It's only gotten worse.

Au Revoir.
Is that for Genius?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.