News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

A lesson on your forum.

Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Jono2 on February 04, 2008, 05:26:47 PM
And this is exactly why I asked them to IP ban me at oldsider.  no reason to stick around with rampant attention-whoring trolls everywhere.  anywhere you try to help someone, there's always three people there who run in, claiming to lord over you, telling you to shut the f*** up, because the person you're trying to defend is just so worthless, worth nobody's time.

all the corruption, all the hatred, people trolling just because they can, with the administration doing nothing, because that's not their job.

I don't know why I ever came back.  It's only gotten worse.

Au Revoir.

And therefore...
This forum is quickly becoming what this threads topic opposed in the first place.

Genius

Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 05:17:19 PM
FIRST of all, LOL.

SECOND of all, it's a bad thing when the topic has been locked for a REASON! Not to mention someone unlocked to continue a VERY LARGE base of flaming that was going on. The thread was dead, but BECAUSE some mods worship Genius, they unlock it, because it was Genius made. And Genius knows this, ALL TOO WELL. All he needs to do is continue the friendship between a mod and him, and he can get almost ANY thread unlocked, and if any member were to slip up enough, a possible ban. (Like Ridely, for example. I was also threatened by Totla for a ban, for pretty much no other reason other than I was arguing with Genius.)

Also, I have conversed this with Silverhawk and Starwind. They quite agree with me, Genius is getting TOO cocky with the flaming.

Ever consider that maybe people disagreed with the topic at hand being locked?  Silver locked it, while everyone else wanted it unlocked.  I think Dawei unlocked it the first time, and Silver himself did it the second.  Not because they worship me, but because the thread wasn't worth a lock.  

Have you considered that maybe the staff simply leans towards my way of thinking, rather than being a bunch of clueless idiots?  I'm sure they don't want a forum mostly populated by morons.

Also, it's fun to see you directly lie about things.  I'm in IRC with Silver right now.

<Silverhawk79> Shujinco never said poop to me.

Hm.

Macawmoses

OLOL I am Genius ally, yet he is far from using me. Not to be rude, but ganging up on a user is far from making yourself look good. And saying I am a bad person hurts my feelings :'( I think I am gonna cut myself too :(

Genius, lets' go be emo :-*

HTA!

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on February 04, 2008, 05:26:47 PM
And this is exactly why I asked them to IP ban me at oldsider.  no reason to stick around with rampant attention-whoring trolls everywhere.  anywhere you try to help someone, there's always three people there who run in, claiming to lord over you, telling you to shut the f*** up, because the person you're trying to defend is just so worthless, worth nobody's time.

all the corruption, all the hatred, people trolling just because they can, with the administration doing nothing, because that's not their job.

I don't know why I ever came back.  It's only gotten worse.

Au Revoir.
Is that for Genius?
Its for the whole corrupt board.

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on February 04, 2008, 05:30:04 PM
OLOL I am Genius ally, yet he is far from using me. Not to be rude, but ganging up on a user is far from making yourself look good. And saying I am a bad person hurts my feelings :'( I think I am gonna cut myself too :(

Genius, lets' go be emo :-*
Dude we all know you are the embodiment of evil.

Silverhawk79

Locked because people can't handle the truth.

Totla