Geno

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Noishe is nothing compared to The_Clan_Man.

Jono2

Geno

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Geno on November 25, 2007, 09:26:55 PM
Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on November 25, 2007, 09:25:20 PM
Link to profile plz.
sorry but He only appeared back on old nsider. He is the best come back artist in the history of the universe. Right now I'v seen him stalking random invision free sites. I have his email adress though, you could try and insult if you like and see what happens.

Geno

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on November 25, 2007, 09:28:31 PM
Link to profile plz.
sorry but He only appeared back on old nsider. He is the best come back artist in the history of the universe. Right now I'v seen him stalking random invision free sites. I have his email adress though, you could try and insult if you like and see what happens.
Meh I'd have to see his post tracker.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Geno on November 25, 2007, 09:29:38 PM
Link to profile plz.
to bad old nsider is already dead. I think he made some posts on the serios discussion board under the name "fire fingers" but I think jmv deleted them all and banned him. That Is the only time I'm sure he was actually here.

Jono2

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on November 25, 2007, 09:31:12 PM
Link to profile plz.
to bad old nsider is already dead. I think he made some posts on the serios discussion board under the name "fire fingers" but I think jmv deleted them all and banned him. That Is the only time I'm sure he was actually here.

i remember that guy

he was anti-canada too. >:(

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Jono2 on November 25, 2007, 09:32:01 PM
Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on November 25, 2007, 09:31:12 PM
Link to profile plz.

i remember that guy

he was anti-canada too. >:(

brb I'll go get one of his flame wars.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

guy #1:
you fail. I have seen you before and i hate the tings you say about Canadians. We are better than you stupid Americans who think you own the world. You guys are afraid of drugs that we Canadians have learned to use to expand our minds. We are better than all of you, and you need to stop making fun of us.

How about it, eh?

clan man:
So...you think that you are better than the best country in the world? I rule this country over the internet, and i do not approve of you crapping on it with your filthy Canadian words. I don't care what kind of mind expanding drugs you guys are into shoving up your asses, you are like bugs that i am master of. All it would take is one stomp from my foot to end you all.

Yeah...How aboot it, Eh?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

guy#1:
Shut the hell up. You are gay and you probably shove things up your ass. America sucks and you know it. If you had any sense, you would come to Canada before America is taken over by terrorists. I don't shove drugs up my ass you dumbass. They cannot give you good ideas if you do not use them right.

"aboot?"...racist.

clan man:
Bow to me. America is under my total control.

As for Canada...It is the doormat that can be used to wipe one's feet before entering the house that is America.

guy#1:
Doormat? What the hell is wrong with you? Canada is a great country and we do not care what you think. Get a life.

clan man:America uses your country to wipe its ass. That is the only use i can see for Canada.

"Get a life"...say it to me again and i might decide to end a life.

I have spoken!

guy#1:
Get a life!

clan man:
You dare to say such a thing to me? I sentence you to death 3 and 1/2 times! I will watch as you are destroyed in a very cruel way that i preform. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but i will say that it involves 3 wires, 3 nails, a skunk, and a peach. I think you get the picture. America shall laugh as you, and all of Canada, fall before its obvious superiority. You have spat in my face, and i have eaten yours!

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on November 25, 2007, 09:36:46 PM
guy #1:
you fail. I have seen you before and i hate the tings you say about Canadians. We are better than you stupid Americans who think you own the world. You guys are afraid of drugs that we Canadians have learned to use to expand our minds. We are better than all of you, and you need to stop making fun of us.

How about it, eh?
So wait, Canadians use drugs to "expand their minds"?

And Noishe got banned a couple weeks ago.
...̅̅̅

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 25, 2007, 10:48:43 PM
guy #1:

How about it, eh?

lol well you see that wasnt a actuall canadian. that was one of my friends who went onto that site and pretended to be a canadian and than pestered clan man till they got into a flame war.

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on November 25, 2007, 10:51:55 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 25, 2007, 10:48:43 PM
guy #1:

How about it, eh?

lol well you see that wasnt a actuall canadian. that was one of my friends who went onto that site and pretended to be a canadian and than pestered clan man till they got into a flame war.
oh ok, lol
...̅̅̅