News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

are you happy with your life?

Started by GCF, November 28, 2007, 05:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCF

To tell the truth, I'm not.  

For one, I hate the way I look. I need to lose weight. (I wouldn't say I'm fat but I'm deff. overweight) also I wish my skin was clearer. I buy sweet stuff from places like PacSun and Hollister but when I wear it it looks horrible on me. Two, I suck at everything I try to do. I suck at sports, I suck at BMX (I have a fairly good bike a DK Cincinnati, but I suck at biking), I suck at working out I have been going to a good gym by my house for a long time now, but I haven't lost any weight. I probably have to stop eatting such crappy food all the time, like chicken wings, and slim jims and all that poop.

But, that stuff is just simple crap. It also pisses me off that most of my friends and kids I know live great lives they get really good grades and everything in school comes easilly to them, they drive, they have a good loving relationship with a girl, they are good at sports, skateboarding, videogames, they have a good job, know what they want to do when they get older, have goals they want to achieve. everything is great for them. For me, I have no interest in learning to drive and I don't know why, I have never even went out to a movie with a girl as a friend or anything like that, I suck at sports and gaming and everything, and I have trouble keeping my grades up in school.

I wanna do something to change the way I look so I look better, and I wanna get better grades, and just live a better life. But I don't know what to do, where to start...

FUCK.  

Whatever.

Discuss I guess.

lata.

This is me :(

[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>thanks for the sig bowserman<<[/color][/font]
[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>NSider: GAMECUBEFAN64..most of you know that by now.<<[/color][/font]

bluaki

snowmonkey

You know that you can start exercising first. You can also go on a diet, but I suggest you speak to a physician beforehand, since it could prevent negative health conditions.

I'm happy with my life for several reasons. I'm not bad at sports. I get good grades. I'm not overweight due to my metabolism (though it will catch up to me  :|). I don't have much stress.

Syncopathic

yes.derek

Quote from: darkmariov2 on November 28, 2007, 05:29:01 PM
Other than being a little boring, it's all right.

School kinda sucks.

I wish I could afford to get my hair done like i want it

No girlfriend

No drivers lisence

No job

Little money, even though my dad alone makes 70,000-ish a year.

I wish I was more skinny

I wish my parents respected and listened to me more

Blah blah blah WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

Just normal stuff really.

Life's not great, but it's not terrible.

It's just...whatever.

Quoted from boyah.
HEY LOOK HEY

Jono2

part 2 in an X part series by GCF.

Yeah, i guess, there's going to be alot of s*** ahead for me, so might as well enjoy it while I can, right?

I mean, under the circumstances, I think I've done decently well.

I'm not gay, but you're good looking.

try looking forward to the future when you know that your future will be sitting behind a desk from 18 years old until you retire.  There's really nothing else I'll be doing.

poop, here, you'd be a hot guy. :|

I'm not even frickin kidding.

move to Manitoba.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

not famy

Stop eating fast-food. You're basically just eating extra weight to add on to you.

I wasn't fat, but I was slightly over wait about 4 years ago. While it's probably not the best thing to recommend, I basically only ate one meal a day for a long time, and I ate whatever I want but I still lost 15 pounds. :0) Now I kind of need to gain weight.

oh thats not an eating disorder either its perfectly healthy

Jono2

if you're overweight, I'm frickin anorexic. :|

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

snowmonkey

One thing I don't understand is dissatisfaction. While people are dying in Sudan, we keep worrying about ourselves.

Pokesamrus

no need to go emo- you look like 10% of teen males. Not me, though.

ALSO GO JOIN /B/ IF YOU'RE SO SAD.

GCF

Quote from: Jono2 on November 28, 2007, 05:31:18 PM
if you're overweight, I'm frickin anorexic. :|
Was that an insult or a complement?
[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>NSider: GAMECUBEFAN64..most of you know that by now.<<[/color][/font]

GCF

Quote from: Pokesamrus on November 28, 2007, 05:32:23 PM
no need to go emo- you look like 10% of teen males. Not me, though.

ALSO GO JOIN /B/ IF YOU'RE SO SAD.
olol 4chan.

The Seventh

My life is pretty good.

I don't know of anything terrible.

I don't want a girl that bad (as in GF), but I still am interested in girls...

I have some acne, but many guys here have acne.

I am fortunately naturally thin (high metabolism), and am in considerable shape, but as of now, have a hindering coughing type of cold.

I have many friends.

But, my family has a fairly tight budget (lots of remodeling...  especially with the new kitchen, redoing my room, a new couch recently purchased.).

Good grades!

But, that's my life...

Quote from: Jono2 on November 28, 2007, 05:29:13 PM
part 2 in an X part series by GCF.

Yeah, i guess, there's going to be alot of s*** ahead for me, so might as well enjoy it while I can, right?

I mean, under the circumstances, I think I've done decently well.

I'm not gay, but you're good looking.

try looking forward to the future when you know that your future will be sitting behind a desk from 18 years old until you retire.  There's really nothing else I'll be doing.

s***, here, you'd be a hot guy. :|

I'm not even frickin kidding.

move to Manitoba.
Yeah, not as good looking as me...
I'm not a buff super hot guy or anything, though, I have to admit.

@the thread creator: you don't look THAT bad...
meh

Qsmash

My life is hassle free. Anyone will tell you. I don't care much about stuff or people and I'm pretty layed back and lazy.

yes.derek

Might I suggest a better style?

The whole hood/prep thing isn't really working for you.
HEY LOOK HEY