News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Do Any of you Guys do This?

Started by ZGDK, December 10, 2007, 02:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

I talk to myself on Pictochat. Basically my alter ego of sorts. I kinda feel better after talking to "ZGDK"

Kat95

Lotos

ThePowerOfOne

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Sgt.Chilly

On another world far beyond space and time there is an endless sea of sand.

The buildings of civility have long since been buried by the winds of the desert and the infinite grains.
These forgotten temples raise up only when their creators seek the information they house.  Three men stand atop a small stone disk which floats on the endless waves of the earthy sea.

One is a helmeted, glove and scarf wearing Snowman, Sgt.Chilly, the body of whimsy, curiosity and kindness.  The other is a masked man wearing a cloak and holding an ancient spear, Vanguard, the symbol of honor and justice.  The last is a dark blood soaked behemoth of fire and death, Wrath, my demon, my sins, my evil incarnate.

I usually occupy the Vanguard's body whenever I decide to talk to myself. Between the Wierdo, the Hero, and the Psycho we usually have some interesting conversations.

LinkXLR

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kita

I did that once when I was VERY bored.  Other then that I just talk to myself regularly :D

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Flying Chickens

Qsmash

Syncopathic

wow.. there sure are alot of people that hear voices in theyre head...

oh and i divide by 0 when im bored

JMV

When I'm bored I delete random tables from the database.

not rly
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Super

PictoChat is always a delight when faced with immense boredom.

Triclon

eh, i talk to myself on it, nothing more if i'm bored. But my ds is took a leap of faith off my Tv stand.. May it rest in peace....

Tahrann

I talk to the voices in my head with pictochat
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!