News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

People Are Stupid

Started by ZGDK, December 13, 2007, 04:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

Why when someone has a crush do they go crazy. There's this girl I know who has a crush on this guy and she won't tell him. What's she afraid of? Oh and if her friend finds out her friends going to tease her. Now how I know this. I eavsdrop alot.

Syncopathic

ZGDK

StarWindWizard7

She may be afraid to tell him for fear of, "Rejection".

All people one way or another face rejection or the possible case of being rejected.

You see a girl you have the hotts far, and you go talk to her and offer her to go
on a date, or you tell her you like her.

She simply replies, "she's not interested" .........how would that make you feel?

Yah, sure just go ahead to the next person,
BUT hey, when you have a crush let alone a "Loving Crush" on somebody...it's not easy.

Also, Peer Pressure from people can cause a person to be more closed in then they already are.

You can't rush these things.......
when he/she is ready to go up to "who ever", that IMO is the best time.

ZGDK

Quote from: ZGDK on December 13, 2007, 04:50:36 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 13, 2007, 04:48:51 PM
have ever even had crush?

Yeeeeees. I have a big mouth though.

But I could not relate to that person. They were nothing but a skank.

Ares300

Weird story, happened a few days ago actually. Here it is: This girl liked my friend, but he didnt know and payed no attention to her, but, when he someone finally told him about her, she started to hate him. Thankfully, we resolved problems and things are back to normal but wierd, no?

Mystic

Fear of rejection...like me....

Friendly Hostile

Not knowing if they might actually be straight can be an issue

Kaz

Hidden crushes are stupid. You get nowhere, and the pain of rejection doesn't last very long.

I've always let them out, and I'm fine with the couple of rejections I've had.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

bluaki

Um... I know my reason for being afraid to tell (although I've never felt that way for somebody specific yet) :-X
rejection with me would be more than just a "oh well, boo-hoo :(" thing, it's practically my biggest secret getting exposed.

But... um, yeah. For most people, I think it's ridiculous that they are afraid to admit it. Shyness makes sense, but purposefully not telling is just stupid.

Syncopathic

Quote from: bluaki on December 13, 2007, 08:24:58 PM
Um... I know my reason for being afraid to tell :-X
rejection with me would be more than just a "oh well, boo-hoo :(" thing, it's practically my biggest secret getting exposed.

But... um, yeah. I think it's ridiculous that most people are afraid to admit it. Shyness makes sense, but purposefully not telling is just stupid.
for your case its understandable. im sure one day you will find someone.

TheKoopaBros.

She might be shy, you know.

I had a huge crush in high school on this one girl but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything or do anything.