News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Who Wants an Early Christmas Present?

Started by ZGDK, December 15, 2007, 10:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

Whoever can tell me what the Little Doctor/MD Device/Doctor Device is gets a cookie.

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

The Seventh

meh

Nine 1 One

Tupin

"The Molecular Disruption Device is a fictional weapon of mass destruction featured in the Ender's Game series of science fiction novels by Orson Scott Card. Given the awkwardness of saying "molecular disruption device" or "molecular detachment device", the name was abbreviated to "M. D. Device", which gave rise to the nicknames "Dr. Device" and "The Little Doctor". (However, a group of scientists claim that such a weapon is actually possible and are attempting to create a similar tool.)"

Prize please.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ZGDK

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 15, 2007, 10:22:25 AM
"The Molecular Disruption Device is a fictional weapon of mass destruction featured in the Ender's Game series of science fiction novels by Orson Scott Card. Given the awkwardness of saying "molecular disruption device" or "molecular detachment device", the name was abbreviated to "M. D. Device", which gave rise to the nicknames "Dr. Device" and "The Little Doctor". (However, a group of scientists claim that such a weapon is actually possible and are attempting to create a similar tool.)"

Prize please.

Oh you are good. Well I'm out of cookies so have some Reindeer Chocolate instead.

Tupin

Quote from: ZGDK on December 15, 2007, 10:24:53 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 15, 2007, 10:22:25 AM

Prize please.

Oh you are good. Well I'm out of cookies so have some Reindeer Chocolate instead.
No thanks.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.