News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Why Quote The First Post?

Started by Spiderham, September 26, 2007, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderham

If you're not quoting anyone, we will just assume you're talking to the thread creator.

JJUST SO U NO.

X-3

Quote from: Spiderham on September 26, 2007, 05:55:06 PM
If you're not quoting anyone, we will just assume you're talking to the thread creator.

JJUST SO U NO.

You know, you're right. Quoting the OP is pretty annoying at times. I wish only pain for those who do it.

(lol?)

Spiderham

Quote from: X-3 on September 26, 2007, 05:57:18 PM

JJUST SO U NO.

You know, you're right. Quoting the OP is pretty annoying at times. I wish only pain for those who do it.

(lol?)

I knew someone would do this...

bluaki

JJUST SO U NO.
Some threads get extremely off-topic, and there ends up being two different discussions in the same thread.

Also, quoted for the irony.

sonicdude164

JJUST SO U NO.
I'm not quoting you *shifts his eyes*

Genius

When there are no replies in the thread, quoting the original post is pretty much useless.  But when there's more than a page in a thread, I usually quote the first post when I mean to reply to that one alone.  It's easier to spot when you're looking for something specific.

Commander Awesome

Trini

Even if it's clearly directed at someone else's post? I think not. :P

phatyo

JJUST SO U NO.
So I should join the cercuis act now should I?