Gogogo

*Chief blows up Ghost in Scorpion*
Marine: Tank beats Ghost...
*Chief blows up Hunters in Scorpion*
Marine: Tank beats Hunters...
*Chief blows up Phantom*
Marine: Tank beats everything!!

Riosan

Anything from any of the Ace Attorney games.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Shujinco2

Mine:

Clank: So what does RYNO MEAN?
Sales person: It means "Rip You a New One!"

Serious Sam: "DIE when i kill you!"

That's all!

Tupin

"Do a barrel roll!"
"Feel free to browse but try not to curouse! Ho Ho!"
"I am Error."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!" - Fawful

"Ignorance is a form of bliss, is it not? These people don't know what it's like to lose a war. They don't want to know. Crimea as a nation has always been blessed by peace. Perhaps this is due to the temperament of its rulers, but the country hasn't seen serious warfare for centuries. While minor skirmishes with the kingdom of Daein have been legion, only the eastern borderlands have taken damage. Humans are shameless creatures that carelessly ignore any misfortune, which does not befall them directly. They can-and often do-turn a blind eye to all manner of wickedness so long as it does not touch them or their kin. They will bow their heads, condemning those victims for bringing calamity upon themselves and then they will cast their eyes toward heaven in thanks while their neighbors lay dying around them. When the Daein army darkens their doorsteps, perhaps they will understand. When the peace they take for granted is shattered, and their sons and daughters lay slaughtered in the streets. Perhaps then will they comprehend the misfortunes they so long pretended not to see. I have no sympathy for them."           
                         - Soren, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

sonicdude164

Error 404: Squirrel Not Found

What happened to him anyway?

TheKoopaBros.

Personally I love this one:

"You spoony bard!"
- Tellah

Here's some more though:

You know, some people use something called a DOOR to get in and out of their houses.
- Toad after Mario "drops in"

Drink punch...? Eat cake...? Sounds... complicated. I'm not sure I can muster the strength to do it.
- Booster

Duke Nukem
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum."

Duke Nukem
"Your face, your ass... What's the difference"

"I have fury!"
-Fawful

"I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"
-Fawful

phatyo

Twillightwolf

NO MIKE!

I can't wait until 10 years from now when RE4 will be remembered as awesome and it's funny awkwardness