News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Really sorry this time (No humor found in thread)

Started by JMV, September 26, 2007, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

Okay fine, maybe saying "intercourse  you" was a bit over the top. I tend to forget that I'm a bit older than some of you and that I just find profanity to words so I find nothing wrong with it.  I also saw nothing wrong with swearing when word filtering was enabled, but whatever. If I offended you I'm sorry.

As for the public warning I gave to another member. I'll stop that. I'll just do one private warning and if the behavior continues I'll give you a ban. Happy?

okie discuss

*hands out white chocolate chip cookies ^_________^*
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

T-Virus

Ok JMV, this does not really help the situation, and I believe you were the one that said posting a thread twice warrants a ban.

NGAMER9

Was it not you who just said that making two threads on the same topic warrants a ban.  However, you did apoligize and I respect that.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

JMV

Quote from: T-Virus on September 26, 2007, 06:27:45 PM
Ok JMV, this does not really help the situation, and I believe you were the one that said posting a thread twice warrants a ban.
Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 26, 2007, 06:28:35 PM
Was it not you who just said that making two threads on the same topic warrants a ban.  However, you did apoligize and I respect that.

The first one was a joke, so I decide to repost a serious one.  I was the one who locked the other thread. If another admin or mod locked the thread and told me not to repost it I would not have. Not the case with the other user, who was told by multiple mods in the thread.

NGAMER9

Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 06:30:58 PM
Quote from: T-Virus on September 26, 2007, 06:27:45 PM
Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 26, 2007, 06:28:35 PM

The first one was a joke, so I decide to repost a serious one.  I was the one who locked the other thread. If another admin or mod locked the thread and told me not to repost it I would not have. Not the case with the other user, who was told by multiple mods in the thread.
But it is still creating two threads :| But I don't want to get into another argument.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

T-Virus

JMV if you read what Snorkel said, you should just continue this in PM.

This thread should be locked, it does not do anything but make the rest of the users on this site look bad.

phatyo

Cursing is not bad its only a word if people will get offended thats to bad

JMV

Quote from: T-Virus on September 26, 2007, 06:34:34 PM
JMV if you read what Snorkel said, you should just continue this in PM.
There was nothing to continue.   I made a genuine apology and you came right in trying to start an argument.  ???

Totla

Quote from: phatyo on September 26, 2007, 06:35:41 PM
Cursing is not bad its only a word if people will get offended thats to bad
"Nigger" is just a word, but plenty of people get offended by it.
Are you saying it's okay for me to call people n_ggers, and if they're offended that's too bad?

JMV

Again another thread has been de-railed.

Whatever. I'll lock this. If you don't accept my apology fine.   Whatever, I'm sorry that you can't deal with that fact that other people have different opinions on which words are appropriate, which is why we made word filters optional in the first place