News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I Need my Ears Cut Off

Started by ZGDK, December 26, 2007, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

I need my ears my cut off too you know I was in a family road trip where all they kept on playing was rock HORRIBLE ROCK ! All they did was sing about how horrible there High school years were or how emo they are. Some of it was ok but the rest made me vomit.

Everyone got there own opinions pleas keep them yourself some rap out there is really worth the time to lisen to not all thought most of it is bull poop.

farf

Quote from: phatyo on December 26, 2007, 08:38:17 PM
I need my ears my cut off too you know I was in a family road trip where all they kept on playing was rock HORRIBLE ROCK ! All they did was sing about how horrible there High school years were or how emo they are. Some of it was ok but the rest made me vomit.

Everyone got there own opinions pleas keep them yourself some rap out there is really worth the time to lisen to not all thought most of it is bull poop.
i like metal more
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

phatyo

Quote from: farf on December 26, 2007, 08:39:44 PM

i like metal more
I don't understand metal ??? To much screaming.

Fusionedd

I only like rap, if it had a rhythm to it.

phatyo

yes.derek

I need my ears cut off. Everybody keeps talking about how great their own little genre of music is and flaming everyone else's opinion because, as we all know, it IS possible for an opinion to be wrong. Of course.
HEY LOOK HEY

Pokesamrus

OLD SKOOL RAP, TECHNO, AND OTHER STUFF I LIKE FTW

i'll flame it if it's not what i like.

Johnny Ringo

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 26, 2007, 05:31:55 PM
i need my ears cut off so i can be a famous artist
I wanted to be a famous artist.  :(

Syncopathic

Quote from: britneymahboy on December 26, 2007, 04:55:52 PM
Cut your dick while you are at it.
Thanks for reminding me about about Pain Olympics :|

LinkXLR

Don't forget! RAP is an acronym.

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Mystic

Johnny Ringo

Everyone got there own opinions pleas keep them yourself some rap out there is really worth the time to lisen to not all thought most of it is bull s***.
You know what?

I hate both.

Kaz

Quote from: Fusionedd on December 26, 2007, 09:05:41 PM
I only like rap, if it had a rhythm to it.

...?

What music doesn't, other than the occasional experimental poop (though those often move between rhythms even still)?

Quote from: farf on December 26, 2007, 08:39:44 PM
i like metal more

Metal is rock. It's just a very broad sub-genre.

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 26, 2007, 09:23:53 PM
i'll flame it if it's not what i like.

That's why you're a dumbass. Congrats.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.