Previous topic - Next topic

Razer

Tuesday: House
Friday: (when it returns) Jericho
Sunday: (when it returns) The Amazing Race

And that's it.
Simple.

Bone Thug

King of the Hill, Simpson's, Family Guy, That's 70's Show, the NFL...

Bob-ombs

24 when its on, Prison break, sports. sometimes family guy.

pretty much it.

TheKoopaBros.

What I mentioned before were only the series I watch.

I actively also watch:

Hockey Night in Canada, Lots of discovery channel shows (Mythbusters, for one), the regional and national news broadcasts and documentaries and movies whenever they pique my interest.

Sabby

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 27, 2007, 09:29:50 AM
What I mentioned before were only the series I watch.

I actively also watch:

Hockey Night in Canada, Lots of discovery channel shows (Mythbusters, for one), the regional and national news broadcasts and documentaries and movies whenever they pique my interest.
woohoo, mythbusters *high 5*. i watch Simpson's, king of the hill, mythbusters, how its made, survivorman, seconds from disaster and air emergency, sometimes dog whisperer and sometimes meerkat manor, and some other random shows that i can't think of right now.

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Zovistograt

shows I follow:

Stargate SG-1
How It's Made
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

All the shows I like other than that are either cancelled, not aired, or I don't watch them regularly.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

OmegaPapyrus

Monday: Simpsons?
Tuesday: Simpsons?
Wed: Simpsons, Criminal Minds
Thurs: The Office, Scrubs
Fri: Simpsons?
Sat: Who is at home on Sat?
Sun: Simpsons, American Dad (yuck), and Family Guy

I really don't watch too much tv. When I'm bored I'll just pop a season of the Simpsons or the Office and watch that. So.....yeah.

EDIT: Football!!! I also watch tons of football, usually at least 5 games per weekend. I'll also watch the Phillies whenever they are on.

Redsox579

House, Family Guy, South Park, The Colbert Report, Sports Center, WWE, uh... that's all I can think of.

Termanian_Knight

I occasionally watch Avatar and the documentaries on the National Geographic, Discovery, and History channels. Sometimes I also watch (gasp) HGTV. :P

Riosan

Whatever's on. I has no schedule.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)