Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 30, 2007, 10:10:32 PM
Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:08:33 PM
Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 10:06:19 PM
Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:05:28 PM
no i'm not, i have just been labeled as an idiot

You're labeled as an idiot because you are an idiot.  When you're hated by most of a forum, there's obviously something very wrong with you.
example?

The lack of saying something reasonable, i mean seriously all you do is cuss in like every thread.
i cuss because everyone pisses me off because they hate me and flame me after nearly every post...
You did when u first came here, so don't even try to blame it on the fact most people hate you, it's because of it they do, i dont hate you, i just think your a annoying person.

farf

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 30, 2007, 10:15:18 PM

You're labeled as an idiot because you are an idiot.  When you're hated by most of a forum, there's obviously something very wrong with you.
example?

The lack of saying something reasonable, i mean seriously all you do is cuss in like every thread.
i cuss because everyone pisses me off because they hate me and flame me after nearly every post...
You did when u first came here, so don't even try to blame it on the fact most people hate you, it's because of it they do, i dont hate you, i just think your a annoying person.
yes when i FIRST CAME HERE, i'm done being an idiot
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:17:57 PM

example?

That's impossible by any means.

Moron.

farf

Quote from: Kilroy on December 30, 2007, 10:18:29 PM
Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:17:57 PM

example?

That's impossible by any means.

Moron.
the last stupid post i made was a long time ago, now get over it

add me please!

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:06:45 PM
everyone hates me for no reason :(
Just 'cause you don't know the reasons to things doesn't mean the reasons aren't there.

Maybe it's posts like..

"welcome to my ignore list d*ckhole  ;D"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND QUIT b***ing ABOUT ME IT IS EXTREMELY IRRITATING TO BE FLAMED BECAUSE OF THE DUMBEST POSSIBLE REASONS YOU f***TARDS CAN THINK OF NOW SHUT THE f*** UP"

"shut up, get off the internet, quit being a fat ass, go masurbate to pictures of your uglier than s*** mom, and go kill yourself you dips***."

"i don't think i've done much of those things, you are just a whiny little b***"

"oh yeah, do me a favor and SMACK THE LITTLE f*** UPSIDE THE HEAD"

"you are to snotty to deserve friends"

"SUCK IT UP"

"SUCK IT UP"

Yes, you actually made the same reply twice... :-\

There's more if you bother going through your post-tracker.  I did you a favor and brought up some excellent highlights for you to look over.  I'm guessing that and more is probably why people are having a hard time dealing with you and don't like you much.

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:21:03 PM

And all these aren't too far into your post-tracker either.. =/
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

farf

will all of you just get over it? please even vaatixgannon is sick of this so just shut up!

add me please!

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:24:19 PM
will all of you just get over it? please even vaatixgannon is sick of this so just shut up!
HE IS SICK OF YOU

Oh, yeah, forgot.

DUMBASS

Rius

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on December 30, 2007, 10:22:19 PM
Just 'cause you don't know the reasons to things doesn't mean the reasons aren't there.

Maybe it's posts like..

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND QUIT b***ing ABOUT ME IT IS EXTREMELY IRRITATING TO BE FLAMED BECAUSE OF THE DUMBEST POSSIBLE REASONS YOU f***TARDS CAN THINK OF NOW SHUT THE f*** UP"

"shut up, get off the internet, quit being a fat ass, go masurbate to pictures of your uglier than s*** mom, and go kill yourself you dips***."

"i don't think i've done much of those things, you are just a whiny little b***"

"SUCK IT UP"

"SUCK IT UP"

There's more if you bother going through your post-tracker.  I did you a favor and brought up some excellent highlights for you to look over.  I'm guessing that and more is probably why people are having a hard time dealing with you and don't like you much.

In his defense, the 6th one was valid. But I agree, you have to calm down if you want to stay here.

Mystic

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:24:19 PM

Maybe it's posts like..

"SUCK IT UP"

"SUCK IT UP"

farf

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 30, 2007, 10:25:21 PM

Maybe it's posts like..

"SUCK IT UP"

"SUCK IT UP"

In his defense, the 6th one was valid. But I agree, you have to calm down if you want to stay here.
you have no idea what it's like to be flamed after nearly every post

add me please!

Rius

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:28:50 PM

Maybe it's posts like..

"SUCK IT UP"

"SUCK IT UP"

I don't because I didn't start off like you did. Everyone has every right not to like you, and the only things you can do are leave or prove them wrong by utilizing grammar and common sense in your posts.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:28:50 PM

Maybe it's posts like..

"SUCK IT UP"

"SUCK IT UP"

Try to act intelligent from the start next time.

Oh wait, never mind, that's impossible.

Idiot.

farf

add me please!

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: farf on December 30, 2007, 10:33:48 PM
I don't find my grammar to be that bad
Forgot a punctuation mark when you tried to not fail.

You failed twice at once.

Good job, moron.