News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I got in a car accident today...

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 04, 2008, 05:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Granted, it doesn't look That bad, but it IS.

But like I said, the back side of a Nissan Versa is really solid.

Gwen Khan

sorry to hear that Starwind, I was in a car accident a little while ago some dumb women rear ended me totaled my car, so I know what its like, wish I called lawyer

.:DL:.

Wow Starwind, hope you're okay, buddy.

Tahrann

I'll tell you about an accident my sister was in.

My church family just got done with a mission trip, so we were going to the schlitterbaun (names weird, but it is a water park). My sister was riding in a car with other members of my church family (so she wasnt driving) and they got on the freeway. Apperently something happened so the freeway was a bit slow, so they had to stop. Suddenly, a car going about 80mph was on its way to hitting them. The driver of my sisters group saw this other car coming, but couldn't maneuver, so he said "Everybody get ready!" (the details are still foggy because I got all this from my sister). Their car got sandwiched, and was totalled. The man of the hitting car got out and asked "Why did you stop?" (80yr guy that shouldnt be driving in the first place). Luckily, everybody is fine (with a few chiropractic sessions).

I didn't go into great detail about what happened to everyone in the car, but if you would like, I could.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Tahrann on January 04, 2008, 06:12:53 PM

My church family just got done with a mission trip, so we were going to the schlitterbaun (names weird, but it is a water park). My sister was riding in a car with other members of my church family (so she wasnt driving) and they got on the freeway. Apperently something happened so the freeway was a bit slow, so they had to stop. Suddenly, a car going about 80mph was on its way to hitting them. The driver of my sisters group saw this other car coming, but couldn't maneuver, so he said "Everybody get ready!" (the details are still foggy because I got all this from my sister). Their car got sandwiched, and was totalled. The man of the hitting car got out and asked "Why did you stop?" (80yr guy that shouldnt be driving in the first place). Luckily, everybody is fine (with a few chiropractic sessions).

I didn't go into great detail about what happened to everyone in the car, but if you would like, I could.

80yr old guy asking, "Why did you stop??"

I would of been like, "EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?"  >:(

OMG, jeez........

They better be lucky I didn't get buck wild ghetto on "him" for doing what he did to my new car!

He was going that fast, and yet most of everybody was fine?
I'm glad to hear that, but wow... thats a miracle.

I guess they were "Protected".  :robothappy:

Tahrann

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 04, 2008, 06:17:54 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on January 04, 2008, 06:12:53 PM

80yr old guy asking, "Why did you stop??"

I would of been like, "EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?"  >:(

OMG, jeez........

They better be lucky I didn't get buck wild ghetto on "him" for doing what he did to my new car!

He was going that fast, and yet most of everybody was fine?
I'm glad to hear that, but wow... thats a miracle.

I guess they were "Protected".  :robothappy:

As my mom says; "they had angels all around them."

One of the kids had to go to the hospital with some lung damage (I think), he was asleep in the back at the time. Another kid was close to hyperventilating, but his little brother was rock steady (approx 9yr and 6yr.) My sister needed some chiropractic help (like most of the kids in their car), the baby in the car was fine (the mom had time to protect her [I think it was a few month old baby]), and both of the adults were fine (but still needed to go to a chiropractor).
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

FLAIRFAN777

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 04, 2008, 05:09:28 PM
I was on my way to lunch from work today and traffic was it's usual heaviness...

I was driving in the left lane, and I noticed some cars in front of me were slowing down... Oddly.
I slowed down of course, but I noticed that the "Slowing down/Stop" of the cars in front of me
was kind of unnaturual. (which means something happened or is happening in front of me).

I came to a complete stop and I looked at my review mirror and saw the Lady behind me, kind of freaking out because
of the sudden slowness/stop. She stopped in time before she hit me,

But

Sadly, the car behind Her was not apparently aware of the situation.

BAM! (He hit her car)...then BAM!! (she hit MY New 2008 Nissan Versa Black Car!!!!!!).............

The lady in the middle car was of course totalled from both ends......
the Boy who hit her car was no more then the age of 19
(thats why your car insurance is so dang high you whipper snappers who can't drive  :robotangry: )
*Points @ all boy Teenagers!*

My lower back is killing me, I called a lawyer just now, so I should be getting in contact with him soon enough.

Don't worry, I'll be fine...
*whimpers*
i was side swiped by a semi :(

LINKNLYD, THENINTENDODUDE, and BOWSERFREAK13, please tell me if you are them or find them

Mystic

If someone wrecks my precious DeLorean, I'm gonna be in jail. Murder 1 :)

LinkXLR

As my wise old dad told hundreds of teenagers,

"You're an accident waiting to happen."

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Silverhawk79

Eep, that's terrible. :(
And for your information, I've never been in an accident. >:(
But I hope you feel better. D:

Ares300

Triforceman22

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 04, 2008, 08:39:32 PM
If someone wrecks my precious DeLorean, I'm gonna be in jail. Murder 1 :)

But then, you can escape if you go 88 miles an hour. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Kita

I don't see why you called a lawyer.  All you need is the person behind yous car insurence information.  Regardless of the fact it wasn't her falut she still hit you hence her insurence has to pay for all repairs to your car. 

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

JMV

Quote from: Kita on January 05, 2008, 05:27:46 AM
I don't see why you called a lawyer.  All you need is the person behind yous car insurence information.  Regardless of the fact it wasn't her falut she still hit you hence her insurence has to pay for all repairs to your car. 
Insurance isn't compulsory in other states so the other driver may not have had it.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kita

Quote from: JMV290 on January 05, 2008, 05:37:09 AM
Quote from: Kita on January 05, 2008, 05:27:46 AM
Insurance isn't compulsory in other states so the other driver may not have had it.

This is very true.  Mass might suck for a LOT of things, but at least the forced car insurence helps everyone that is on the road. 

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com