Main Menu

I got in a car accident today...

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 04, 2008, 05:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermario156

Quote from: Kita on January 05, 2008, 05:56:59 AM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 05, 2008, 05:37:09 AM
Quote from: Kita on January 05, 2008, 05:27:46 AM
I don't see why you called a lawyer.  All you need is the person behind yous car insurence information.  Regardless of the fact it wasn't her falut she still hit you hence her insurence has to pay for all repairs to your car. 
Insurance isn't compulsory in other states so the other driver may not have had it.

This is very true.  Mass might suck for a LOT of things, but at least the forced car insurence helps everyone that is on the road. 

yep that must have sucked tho

WiiGuy

sorry about the car :(

Hope your back feels better ;)

Daft Pink

That reminds me of the time my mom and little brother were in a car accident. It was raining, and our of nowhere, one of those cement trucks crashed into my mom's car and it got totaled. I was at schooled when that happened. One of the guys that where there told me that my mom was lucky to be alive. I then saw the car and it was completely destroyed.

Oh, and did you have insurance?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 05, 2008, 08:52:49 AM
That reminds me of the time my mom and little brother were in a car accident. It was raining, and our of nowhere, one of those cement trucks crashed into my mom's car and it got totaled. I was at schooled when that happened. One of the guys that where there told me that my mom was lucky to be alive. I then saw the car and it was completely destroyed.

Oh, and did you have insurance?
I had to have insurance, it was a 2008 car,

If I didn't I'd have to pay over $2,000.00's to fix it.

HTA!

Ouch.......

:D

Soryy that was wrong........

(secret laugh  :D)

At least ur not hurt

NIGHTSHADOW1313

Just a few months ago I was outside in my court and just outside of my court (there's a road leaving directly out of it into a different neighborhood, and then another road outlining my court and another to the right, making it perpendicular to the one leaving straight forward) there's a light post at this "intersection" (not like on a highway, I just explained what it is in the above parenthesis) and in about a split second I saw a car coming racing down from the left in the road parallel to my court, and he hit the light post. The only thing left was some wires and a stump of the light post. When he hit it it just came off of the ground and went over his car, and then slid off as he kept going and blocked the road. But it was LOUD, trust me. I was about 30 feet away when this happened, and I saw it all. And yes, the people inside (old people >.>) were fine.

Now as for a car accident, I can't even drive. So that's never happened to me. I hope your OK though.

Kaz

Aw, rear-endings are such boring accidents. See, if you RAMPED OVER THE DIVIDER AND...

Oh well. Sorry for your pain sir, but at least be glad nothing worse happened. A friend of mine who got rear-ended was blind in one eye for a month or so, since his face hit the steering wheel.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 05, 2008, 11:41:41 AM
Aw, rear-endings are such boring accidents. See, if you RAMPED OVER THE DIVIDER AND...

Oh well. Sorry for your pain sir, but at least be glad nothing worse happened. A friend of mine who got rear-ended was blind in one eye for a month or so, since his face hit the steering wheel.
Are you serious? Omg...

Well, I hope your friend is doing very well.

Driving really is dangerous.

I had to drive my car home
(cause I was at lunch during work at the time)
I swear, i was being so careful.

I kept 3 cars back, from the car in front of me.
I was so paranoid.

phatyo

Maybe you can make a poopload of cash from this donate it all to this place once again to make it even bigger ;).

Kaz

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 05, 2008, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 05, 2008, 11:41:41 AM

Are you serious? Omg...

Well, I hope your friend is doing very well.

Driving really is dangerous.

I had to drive my car home
(cause I was at lunch during work at the time)
I swear, i was being so careful.

I kept 3 cars back, from the car in front of me.
I was so paranoid.

Oh yeah, he's doing fine. That was last year.

And yes, driving can be dangerous. I darn near have a heart attack every time the highway is really icy up here. Swerving isn't fun.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Jono2

if you live in an area where the roads are crappy all year round (manitoba), you learn to cope.

but then there are people who have lived here always and have never adjusted, and are just crappy drivers anyways. :|

ice is nothing.  black ice, copious amounts of snow & flooded roads are things to worry about.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Jono2 on January 05, 2008, 12:29:03 PM
if you live in an area where the roads are crappy all year round (manitoba), you learn to cope.

but then there are people who have lived here always and have never adjusted, and are just crappy drivers anyways. :|

ice is nothing.  black ice, copious amounts of snow & flooded roads are things to worry about.
Black Ice?

Yikes.

Doodle

Hopefully I never get in a car accident. I still have like two more years before i can get my license anyways.  :P

The only thing I've ever crashed(besides a bike  :P) was an electric scooter. I was puttin it away and my hand accidently slipped on the throttle and it sprang forward crashing into my mom's plants. :O But I cleaned it up b4 my mom noticed. :P
YEAH

ROOk15

Sorry to hear that. Hope your back gets better soon!

StarWindWizard7

Thank you everybody!

Despite how good looking the lad was
I'm gonna sue him to where he won't be able to afford College.  8)

All righty, I'm locking this thread.  :P