News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Digital camera question

Started by Kingoftherings, September 27, 2007, 03:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingoftherings

Is there a digital camera in existence that doesn't run through a brand new set of batteries in 3 seconds?

Or one that allows you to use an outlet for power?

I have a really old 1.3mp camera that runs through batteries like no other.  And if I could find one that actually gets good battery life, I may consider buying it, because it really sucks to rush yourself when taking pictures because you know the battery is going to die any second.  I don't care how low quality the pictures are, I just want something with decent life.

Riosan

My camera has to be charged every 6 hours or so. >.>
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Riosan on September 27, 2007, 03:55:44 PM
Thats better than mine.  I kinda exaggerated, but its more like 20 to 30 minutes of life it seems like.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Riosan on September 27, 2007, 03:55:44 PM

Same. Mine uses these Lithium-ion batteries exclusively which cost quite a bit of money and usually have to be recharged in about 6 hours or less. I had to buy two of them just in case one died. >.>

Omega Pirate

Does it have a rechargable battery pack? If so, it might be worn out.
Reading the manual has not been shown to have an effect on your manliness.

phatyo

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 27, 2007, 03:55:02 PM
Is there a digital camera in existence that doesn't run through a brand new set of batteries in 3 seconds?

Or one that allows you to use an outlet for power?

I have a really old 1.3mp camera that runs through batteries like no other.  And if I could find one that actually gets good battery life, I may consider buying it, because it really sucks to rush yourself when taking pictures because you know the battery is going to die any second.  I don't care how low quality the pictures are, I just want something with decent life.
Pics are forever man you need good quality :(

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Omega Pirate on September 27, 2007, 05:03:17 PM
Does it have a rechargable battery pack? If so, it might be worn out.
I do have rechargables, which are pretty much dead, but I put a couple pairs of new batteries, I'm not sure if they're brand new since I found them out of the box, but they wouldn't start up the camera.  >_>