News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

wait why did jmv get de-admooned

Started by Tomboh, January 04, 2008, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomboh

He's one of the most active members here...Meanwhile, there are other mods that barely active at all, like Sebastian.

Strangely, Vaati is Sebastian's friend and Vaati hates JMV.

hmmmmm ???? mmmmmm ???? ???? ????

JMV

Yeah it is pretty suspicious, but whatever I don't care.  I was tired of the idiotic whining of everything I did while silver made posts just as bad--like in the thread I locked where he decided to post something about tentacle rape--or Vaatix insulting members just as much as I did and no one saying anything.

I'd suggest that the plenty of people who went to me for help contact GameMaster, PsychoYoshi, or StarWind since they are pretty helpful and they are going to need to do all of that stuff now.

also i'm still admin at boyah <3
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Dawei

He was de-admined because he wasn't doing anything with the ACP, or at least useful.

As for sebastian, I don't know of a (good) reason why he is still mod.

blue_slime

What exactly have you been doing as admin by the way, JMV?  It always seemed like you were always left out of the admin circle for some reason.

ExplodingNuclearBomb

Rae

We luv you at Boyah JMV.    ;)

Make JMV admin again. Put this in your sig to show support and/or a heron will make a mess of your pots and pans.

sleepin_dude_99

JMV

Quote from: Dawei on January 04, 2008, 08:45:24 PM
He was de-admined because he wasn't doing anything with the ACP, or at least useful.
OH GOD, LOOK A PYCHIC.
I'm glad that every action is logged in the ACP.  I've repeatedly had to fix permissions that were intercourse ed up from people not paying attention when they set up membergroups.  Banning users, unbanning them, locking, deleting, and all of that fancy stuff.  I repeatedly had to check IPs to help avoid raids, even after Silver kept turning off e-mail validation.  Just because I didn't make a thread for every intercourse ing action I did doesn't mean I did nothing.  

QuoteAs for sebastian, I don't know of a (good) reason why he is still mod.
then why is he, you seem to know soooooo much about what I "didn't" do.

clompy

pshhhhh

i didn't think he would at first, but JMV actually made a great admin
give him him admin rank back
he's cooler than vaati anyway

kthnxbai

BOSSNIG

I hate Vaatix, and its not quite fair Vaatix's friend can just come in and say "I wanna be a Mod olol" and Vaatix be all "Lolk I dun care bout all the other pplz who deserve it moar than u olol"
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

JMV

Quote from: Darklink on January 04, 2008, 08:51:02 PM
I hate Vaatix, and its not quite fair Vaatix's friend can just come in and say "I wanna be a Mod olol" and Vaatix be all "Lolk I dun care bout all the other pplz who deserve it moar than u olol"
I was actually the one who supported Dill getting mod, but I thought he would actually be active.

Dawei

Quote from: JMV290 on January 04, 2008, 08:49:52 PM
OH GOD, LOOK A PYCHIC.
I'm glad that every action is logged in the ACP.  I've repeatedly had to fix permissions that were intercourse ed up from people not paying attention when they set up membergroups.  Banning users, unbanning them, locking, deleting, and all of that fancy stuff.  I repeatedly had to check IPs to help avoid raids, even after Silver kept turning off e-mail validation.  Just because I didn't make a thread for every intercourse ing action I did doesn't mean I did nothing. 

Silver was the one who said you weren't doing anything in the awards thread and such. That's as far as I can know.

JMV

Quote from: Dawei on January 04, 2008, 08:52:32 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 04, 2008, 08:49:52 PM
OH GOD, LOOK A PYCHIC.
I'm glad that every action is logged in the ACP.  I've repeatedly had to fix permissions that were intercourse ed up from people not paying attention when they set up membergroups.  Banning users, unbanning them, locking, deleting, and all of that fancy stuff.  I repeatedly had to check IPs to help avoid raids, even after Silver kept turning off e-mail validation.  Just because I didn't make a thread for every intercourse ing action I did doesn't mean I did nothing. 

Silver was the one who said you weren't doing anything in the awards thread and such. That's as far as I can know.
Yeah I guess I should have been more like him and posted tentacle rape jokes in locked threads.

Lotos

Wait, was he just de-local modded and re-local modded, or was it just me?

JMV

Quote from: Lotos on January 04, 2008, 08:54:58 PM
Wait, was he just de-local modded and re-local modded, or was it just me?
Did you go onto the board index, because I don't think it shows up there.