Rius

Quote from: clompy on January 04, 2008, 09:07:17 PM
and how come JMV has a poop rank too?
That what color it was on OldSider.

Rius

JMV

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 04, 2008, 09:06:27 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 04, 2008, 08:41:06 PM
Yeah it is pretty suspicious, but whatever I don't care.  I was tired of the idiotic whining of everything I did while silver made posts just as bad--like in the thread I locked where he decided to post something about tentacle rape--or Vaatix insulting members just as much as I did and no one saying anything.

I'd suggest that the plenty of people who went to me for help contact GameMaster, PsychoYoshi, or StarWind since they are pretty helpful and they are going to need to do all of that stuff now.

also i'm still admin at boyah <3
At least I did stuff. I never saw you do a thing, and the rest of the staff was tired of it.
Because I spent more time doing administrative tasks than moderation tasks? I believe it was stated that "Moderators moderate", when required I locked threads or deleted them, I've moved threads when they required a move. The rest of the time was spent actually doing administrative stuff.  Feel free to ask the people who PMed me with requests about "how little" I did.

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

ThePowerOfOne

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: JMV290 on January 04, 2008, 09:10:37 PM
Yeah it is pretty suspicious, but whatever I don't care.  I was tired of the idiotic whining of everything I did while silver made posts just as bad--like in the thread I locked where he decided to post something about tentacle rape--or Vaatix insulting members just as much as I did and no one saying anything.

I'd suggest that the plenty of people who went to me for help contact GameMaster, PsychoYoshi, or StarWind since they are pretty helpful and they are going to need to do all of that stuff now.

At least I did stuff. I never saw you do a thing, and the rest of the staff was tired of it.
Because I spent more time doing administrative tasks than moderation tasks? I believe it was stated that "Moderators moderate", when required I locked threads or deleted them, I've moved threads when they required a move. The rest of the time was spent actually doing administrative stuff.  Feel free to ask the people who PMed me with requests about "how little" I did.

brb admin fight

Fuck.

brb staff fight

Mystic

link_and_zelda

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 04, 2008, 09:09:45 PM
Quote from: link_and_zelda on January 04, 2008, 09:09:11 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 04, 2008, 09:05:54 PM
Quote from: link_and_zelda on January 04, 2008, 09:05:24 PM
Because he swears at me. :(
Didn't StarWind ban you?
I guess not.  :O
He must've missed you then.
I feel so noticed. :P

Anyway, I'm sure that now I have been pointed out and some minimod will squeal, not pointing any fingers.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: link_and_zelda on January 04, 2008, 09:12:17 PM
Didn't StarWind ban you?

Anyway, I'm sure that now I have been pointed out and some minimod will squeal, not pointing any fingers.
lolwut

Rius

Quote from: link_and_zelda on January 04, 2008, 09:12:17 PM
Didn't StarWind ban you?

I won't squeal, but if Vaatix finds out what you were doing, you're in for it.>_>;

hybridgoomba

Who is the master admin? Like the one that created these forums.

Visit my web site: http://hybridgoomba.com

JMV

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 04, 2008, 09:12:12 PM
This isn't gonna end well -_-
Why?  As stated before, I don't care.  I just don't like false reasons about how "I did nothing" being used to "justify" it.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Rius

Quote from: Kilroy on January 04, 2008, 09:11:26 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 04, 2008, 09:10:37 PM
Yeah it is pretty suspicious, but whatever I don't care.  I was tired of the idiotic b***ing of everything I did while silver made posts just as bad--like in the thread I locked where he decided to post something about tentacle rape--or Vaatix insulting members just as much as I did and no one saying anything.

Because I spent more time doing administrative tasks than moderation tasks? I believe it was stated that "Moderators moderate", when required I locked threads or deleted them, I've moved threads when they required a move. The rest of the time was spent actually doing administrative stuff.  Feel free to ask the people who PMed me with requests about "how little" I did.

brb admin fight

f***.

brb staff fight
No!

We don't need another Civil War! Don't let this place go down the path NS2 has trodden. :(
Quote from: hybridgoomba on January 04, 2008, 09:15:20 PM
Who is the master admin? Like the one that created these forums.
Silverhawk , IIRC. :P