News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

wait why did jmv get de-admooned

Started by Tomboh, January 04, 2008, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Quote from: supermario156 on January 05, 2008, 07:25:44 AM
i agree jmv was a good mod i may not have liked it when he locked a few of my threads but HE WAS DOING HIS JOB! he wasnt sittin on his ass eating cheetos. as for vaatix i dislike him with great intensity he insults half the population on these forums.
I agree, JMV was a great admin. And yes, I also dislike vaatix.

JMV

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 05, 2008, 08:45:03 AM
i agree jmv was a good mod i may not have liked it when he locked a few of my threads but HE WAS DOING HIS JOB! he wasnt sittin on his ass eating cheetos. as for vaatix i dislike him with great intensity he insults half the population on these forums.
I don't always get along with Vaatix but you guys should respect him.

He's the only one who gave me an actual answer as to why I was demoted, and not a bullpoop response or a dodge of the question.  And I'm pretty sure it was Silver who did it.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Pokesamrus

Quote from: JMV290 on January 05, 2008, 08:51:16 AM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 05, 2008, 08:45:03 AM
I don't always get along with Vaatix but you guys should respect him.

He's the only one who gave me an actual answer as to why I was demoted, and not a bullpoop response or a dodge of the question.  And I'm pretty sure it was Silver who did it.
I don't respect him. Banning for deleted thread wtf.

supermario156

StarWindWizard7