News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What kind of car do you have/want?

Started by Judas, September 28, 2007, 09:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

I have my license, however have not purchased a car yet... in my dreams, I have a 1969 Camaro, without the racing stripes:

However, for all practical purposes (reliability, gas mileage, etc), I'd be very pleased with a relatively recent Volvo 240, which is probably what I'll end up getting. In black or white, though:

"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

phatyo

a cadillac escalate 09 ( when i get my driver lisence) My mom is paying :D

Silverhawk79

I've got a 1992 Buick Century Limited Custom. It's...alright.
I want a Mitsubishi Eclipse or Mazda RX-7, because they look awesome. =D
However, as far as mileage and cost are concerned...I dunno, a hybrid car might be alright, even if they are kinda wimpy.

Friendly Hostile

I have a 95 Dodge Saturn.  She's not the greatest car, but it was only $1700, has all the luxuries available at the time, and has less the 80k miles.  Just runs a little loud.

Omega Pirate

I have a '99 Explorer, which I adore. Dream car...I dunno. It's hard to balance fun with practical. Hopefully hybird pickups will come out someday.

Of course, what is far more important, is the stereo in the car, because cool sound equipment = win. Thus far, I've taken care of the head unit(Alpine CDA-9883) and the front speakers(Focal 570CA1's). Next up, the back speakers, then a sub, then some sound deadening, then a amp for the full-range speakers. Of course, I might turn my toy-money guns on my bedroom rig in there somewhere. And there's always college to think about. :(
Reading the manual has not been shown to have an effect on your manliness.

THEEVILSPERKY

Within the next 48 hours I should be the proud owner of a standard shift 86' VW Jetta that runs on some very fine (and FREE) bio-diesel. ^_^
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

bluaki

I want a car that works well, has comfy seats, has cheapish upkeep with fuel, and isn't too fancy...
I don't care much for special brands or whatnot.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 28, 2007, 09:26:49 PM
I've got a 1992 Buick Century Limited Custom. It's...alright.
I want a Mitsubishi Eclipse or Mazda RX-7, because they look awesome. =D
However, as far as mileage and cost are concerned...I dunno, a hybrid car might be alright, even if they are kinda wimpy.
I have a 97 one of those, its green.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

blue_slime

'00 Toyota Corolla CE.  if i were to get a new car, i'd probably just go with a new model corolla.  a lexus would be nice though, if i were rich.

Unlocked_Memories

Dunno why, but I've always wanted a Mustang GT @_@ And if I make good grades this year, my parents will buy me ANY car I want, as long it's a reasonable price.

OmegaPapyrus

A-kun

Judas

"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Omega Pirate

Quote from: Snorkel on September 29, 2007, 12:00:45 PM
Quote from: Unlocked_Memories on September 29, 2007, 11:13:01 AM
Quote from: OmegaPapyrus on September 29, 2007, 11:09:47 AM
My dream car, a Ferrari F50

<333333333333333

I personally am repulsed by that. :P

I like old cars.

Oh, c'mon. What's a little bit of gaudiness? That thing does 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. :O
Reading the manual has not been shown to have an effect on your manliness.