News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

DUDE THIS IS AWWWEEESOOOMMMEEE. My parents OWN!

Started by Vidiot, September 28, 2007, 11:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidiot

Well, my parents do web design from home. Today, my mom came to me and said "you know how you've been tryign to find a job? Well we found you one, and it's a great deal for you". I was thinking "uh oh, I hope it's good!" (I'm 15 FYI so it's hard to find a job D: ). She said, "we're going to hire you to help with _____(insert company name)". I'm an only child so it's not like she would go to anyone else.

And then she said "And, as another 'perk', we're going to buy you an iBook"!!!!!

THIS IS SWEEEEEET MAN. I'm finally going to have a job to start saving for a car, AND I'm can start saving some money so I can build a gaming computer!!!! ^_^. I'll need about $600 to finish my gaming computer D:. Shouldn't take me TOO long though now that I have a job ^_^.

I'll be pretty busy though. I'm home-schooled (a type of school where you don't need your parents to teach. You just read the book and answer questions LOLZ). It takes me about 4 hours average to do my school. Then I'm going to do about 3-4 hours of work everyday of the week except Sunday...so I'll be pretty busy!

I don't know how much I'll get payed. It won't be per-hour but per-job. I just can't believe I'm going to get an iBook!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

My parents are awesome =)

DIMENTIO1

Ness

lucky. I'm helping my dad out with his web design work but since the paying customers sites aren't ready yet i haven't been compensated.. I've done a lot of work on my uncle's website that my dad is working on, but he's kinda doing it for free
I GOT HALO 3 AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 25th. MY GAMERTAG IS NESSMANN, I WILL FINISH THE FIGHT, AS WELL AS YOU.

Vidiot

Quote from: Ness on September 29, 2007, 12:04:42 AM
lucky. I'm helping my dad out with his web design work but since the paying customers sites aren't ready yet i haven't been compensated.. I've done a lot of work on my uncle's website that my dad is working on, but he's kinda doing it for free
Cool :P

RedRaider

[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

Silverhawk79

Awesome. I'm perfectly qualified to get a job nearly anywhere, but I keep getting rejected.
WRYYYYYYYY? :(

Unlocked_Memories

H8.

Kidding. 'Gratz. It's lucky your parents could get you a job.. I think it's harder to get a job if you have to put homeschooled on your resume..

Doodle

YEAH