News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I think I'm going to teach myself Russian.

Started by Judas, September 29, 2007, 10:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

Because I love the way it sounds, and have considered moving to a slavic country during/after college.  :robotveryhappy:
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

えっちーせんぱい

Judas

Quote from: Blaziken on September 29, 2007, 10:20:10 AM
How are you going to go about doing this?

I dunno, I used one of those learn-Japanese-in-a-couple-months things before going to Japan two summers ago, just to get some basic stuff down, and it worked really well. I wouldn't do that to learn Russian, because I'm not in any hurry to learn it, but teaching myself grammar rules is easy enough, and then it's just a matter of hearing it a lot.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Unlocked_Memories

Good luck...

I'm trying to learn Spanish... All the grammar rules annoy me -.-" But I imagine it would be even harder for someone that speaks Spanish to learn English..

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Snorkel on September 29, 2007, 10:28:16 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on September 29, 2007, 10:20:10 AM
How are you going to go about doing this?

I dunno, I used one of those learn-Japanese-in-a-couple-months things before going to Japan two summers ago, just to get some basic stuff down, and it worked really well. I wouldn't do that to learn Russian, because I'm not in any hurry to learn it, but teaching myself grammar rules is easy enough, and then it's just a matter of hearing it a lot.
"learn-Japanese-in-a-couple-months"? O_o

Doodle

YEAH

phatyo

belive me you don't want to learn russian or move to a russian speaking country :/ Its really annoying you like how it sounds ok but after you learn what all thos words mean you will have a hard time with
it after words so many words in english that are translates in russian are not the same but mean the same thing -.- Its really hard and if you move to a russian country.....well heres something to change your minde go to a russian store get a good smell then imagine that smell but 24.7....