News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

My friend probably made the stupidest mistake of his life...

Started by TheLivingLegend, September 29, 2007, 11:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLivingLegend

Just about an hour ago, he logged onto AIM on my computer 9Since he was over), and he forgot to un-check "Save password." So now, I can screw around with his profile, and he wont know it's me. :)

Cecil_and_Kain

Commander Awesome

The mature person would simply forget about it.

Oh, wait. This is the internet.

orangekows

thats a really obnoxious thing to do, especially considering how he's your friend.

if you do it, then you're an poop hole.

えっちーせんぱい

That's stupid. I thought you was going to say he had sex with some incredibly ugly girl and got her pregnant, guess not.

Zeldafan422

Doodle

It'll be different. The profile on his computer with the s/n will be different from the one on yer computer with his s/n. Trust me, I've tried. On my login thingy, I have my bro's profile set to "Sex can wait, masturbate."  Someone told me to that.  :P Anyway, on his login thingy, it doesnt say that.
YEAH

TheLivingLegend

Quote from: orangekows on September 29, 2007, 12:11:35 PM
thats a really obnoxious thing to do, especially considering how he's your friend.

Okay, so it was okay when he was calling me gay, but it's not okay to have a little practical joke? Maybe you're the poop hole who cant see what a joke is...

And besides, friends joke with friends...

orangekows

Quote from: TheLivingLegend on September 29, 2007, 12:16:31 PM
Quote from: orangekows on September 29, 2007, 12:11:35 PM

Okay, so it was okay when he was calling me gay, but it's not okay to have a little practical joke? Maybe you're the poop hole who cant see what a joke is...

And besides, friends joke with friends...
considering how you're probably gonna delete people off his buddy list, then no it isn't okay. if you're just gonna change his profile, then thats fine.

this reminds me of how when my friend was sleeping i took her cigarettes and shoved them in her ears/nostrils. then awhile later when i was sleeping she took my phone, deleted the picture and then changed the names of 3/4 of my contact list. i probably shouldn't have taken that picture of her, but that definitely didn't make it okay for her to completely mess up my contacts list.

Red

phatyo