News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

This Stupid Arguing Needs To Stop

Started by Narkren, September 29, 2007, 03:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narkren

although these admins are not what i had hoped for and all though I have voiced my opinion and will not take back anything i said... this stupid argument needs to end. I'm sick of the back and forths between the Admins and Myself as well as other "Nsiders." This is not what The NOAs wanted. in fact here is what there site says...
Nintendo NSider Forums Update

Nintendo is working on a major overhaul to Nintendo.com to support the continued success of Nintendo DS and Wii. As we prepare for this huge site update, Nintendo must unfortunately close the Nintendo NSider Forums message boards indefinitely beginning Sept. 17, 2007.

For more than four years, these NSider Forums have fostered engaging, robust debates, a strong community and friendships. While their future remains uncertain, in the interim we invite our fans to build on the spirit of community by starting their own Nintendo discussion sites. Remember also that the unique features available with Nintendo DS and Wii give Nintendo the opportunity to communicate directly with fans, while also enabling fans and friends around the world to communicate with each other.

Nintendo has the greatest fans in the world, and it is because of their support and passion that Nintendo DS and Wii have become so hugely successful around the world. We hope that the faithful Nintendo community members will look forward to the future games and website updates that will enhance Nintendo's global community of Wii and Nintendo DS owners.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support. We'll see you soon elsewhere on the Web.

NOA_Andy

looking back at my past i realize that i have lost why the forums were so much fun. We need to stop the arguments. So Admins of the board and whoever i have insulted and or aggrovated. I am sorry for the harm i have caused.  But as a man, not some kid who loves video games, i ask you to call a truce...
                                                                                                            - Thank You,
                                                                                                                 Narkren

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

OmegaPapyrus

If the arguing stopped, it wouldn't feel like Nsider anymore. Old Nsider was full of arguing...

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Judas

Well, sorry the forums aren't living up to your expectations. If you PM'd me or posted in Suggestions some of your problems with the board, maybve they could be fixed.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

phatyo

if you where to be a lawyer i would never hire you !