News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Have you lost a game or anything else because of an action of your brother?

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 16, 2008, 06:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 18, 2008, 10:35:52 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 18, 2008, 10:05:52 AM
Quote from: Ridley on April 18, 2008, 10:03:01 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 18, 2008, 09:59:26 AM
Quote from: Ridley on April 18, 2008, 09:44:29 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 18, 2008, 09:42:04 AM
My brother's only four, and I haven't let him near anything owned by me. He tried to destroy my Wii though. with a toy hammer....

Was he angry with you or was he just having fun?

He was scared of my Wii, cause it was making weird noises. Like a chainsaw. <_<

I could imagine him getting a real hammer.

Also you know those idiot parents that say he is too young and it is not his fault about their kids when they wreck something of yours? Well it must be the person who is responsible for them's fault right? That means that the parent of the child who wrecked so and so should compensate for what they did. Correct?
I hate parents like that.

I've had a few experiences with them, they always think their kid is a little angel. >_>

In fact, they find something to pin on you even though you did nothing.  :|
Have you even thought it's maybe an excuse for any parents to say that just to pay for damages to their kids?

That is the point.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

My brothers never take care of any of their games, when they are done with one they take it out and set it on the floor next to them instead of in theire cases where they belong, once I found one sitting on top of its case.  This cause my MSC game disk to be scratched so it hardly works, I haven't forgived them yet.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze