News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I asked out a girl on Tuesday for the very first time...

Started by Wolfpika, May 02, 2008, 10:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: Ridley on May 03, 2008, 09:23:45 AM
Dude, they are going to the movies, not a dance.

Oh, I know, but I still don't think the TC should act all worried about anything. It's a movie, they won't talk anyway.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Ridley

Quote from: Riosan on May 03, 2008, 09:27:16 AM
Quote from: Ridley on May 03, 2008, 09:23:45 AM
Dude, they are going to the movies, not a dance.

Oh, I know, but I still don't think the TC should act all worried about anything. It's a movie, they won't talk anyway.

That is true.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

StateAardvark

Congratulations, you have more balls than I'll ever have! :P

Anyway, try to woo her. Be unorthodox. Make her laugh. She'll be more likely to want to be with you over her friends, which I'm pretty sure is what most guys want. Instead of buying her candy and a soda, try sneaking lunchables in, along with other unorthodox items. Maybe something loud so you guys can try not to get into trouble, while being noticed by everybody in the theater. Good luck! :)

britneymahboy

What a beautiful soul that girl is.  But for your sake and hers, you should tell her you suck at chess.
NAMBLA

.:DL:.

Bit of advice.

When your watching the movie with her, try not to move around too much or she'll feel uncomfortable and move to the next seat.  ::)

I've learned this from experience.  :-[

Though she forgot it next day....

SkyMyl

I envy the fact you got a date. I don't even have a girlfriend! :( Congrats!

But how about this: ask her what she would like to have!

Kilroy

yay for you

Have fun seeing Ironman, it's epic. Open for the obvious sequal.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

TheAnonymusElmo

Stick you penis in the popcorn, then when sher grabs it, you all will be the movie
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Wolfpika

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on May 03, 2008, 06:01:47 PM
Stick you penis in the popcorn, then when sher grabs it, you all will be the movie

....NOw that was sick...

thank you so much guys. I just got back from the movies...and....It was pretty good. I asked her what drinks she wanted, and she asked for a fanta with ice in it, and a bag of skittles. So I ordered two fantas, a bag of skittles and m&ms. During the middle of the movie when the guy starts building the suit, we ran out of candy, so I asked if she wanted to get some more. What surprised me was that out of her pocket, she took out 2 candybars, a king size kit-kat bar and a king size crunch bar. I was shocked and she laughed at me, saying, "You think you were the only one that brought candy? Come on, which one do you want?" I chuckled with her and took the crunch bar. No kisses yet, but just a hug. She looked very nice today. A green aeropostale t-shirt, jeans, and a blue coat. I will see her on Monday. Thanks for all of your encouragment and tips guys! Good luck to those who have not gone through what I have gone through today!

Miiman56

Quote from: Wolfpika on May 03, 2008, 07:29:10 PM
Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on May 03, 2008, 06:01:47 PM

....NOw that was sick...

thank you so much guys. I just got back from the movies...and....It was pretty good. I asked her what drinks she wanted, and she asked for a fanta with ice in it, and a bag of skittles. So I ordered two fantas, a bag of skittles and m&ms. During the middle of the movie when the guy starts building the suit, we ran out of candy, so I asked if she wanted to get some more. What surprised me was that out of her pocket, she took out 2 candybars, a king size kit-kat bar and a king size crunch bar. I was shocked and she laughed at me, saying, "You think you were the only one that brought candy? Come on, which one do you want?" I chuckled with her and took the crunch bar. No kisses yet, but just a hug. She looked very nice today. A green aeropostale t-shirt, jeans, and a blue coat. I will see her on Monday. Thanks for all of your encouragment and tips guys! Good luck to those who have not gone through what I have gone through today!
Glad it went well
your balls are way bigger than mine.

Wolfpika

lol, thanks. and yay, RANK UP! *goes to make big thread about being ranked up to hammer bros.*

BOSSNIG

Meh, I got invited to got the the movies with a few girls Friday. I was going to my friends to play GTA4 though.

By the way, your description there makes it sound like she's using you to make someone else jealous.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

buttlord420

Quote from: BOSSNIG on May 03, 2008, 07:44:30 PM
Meh, I got invited to got the the movies with a few girls Friday. I was going to my friends to play GTA4 though.

By the way, your description there makes it sound like she's using you to make someone else jealous.
you're dumb

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

buttlord420

Quote from: Custom on May 26, 2013, 03:41:45 PM
i bet you $300 girls never invited him to the movies ever
i duno man i'm pretty sure his sig gets all the ladies

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER