News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Have you ever been bitten by a bug?

Started by FruitFlow, May 04, 2008, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Good thing that doesent count otherwise your record would be tied with mine! once in a lifetime :p

FruitFlow

Quote from: Allegretto on May 05, 2008, 07:45:42 PM
Good thing that doesent count otherwise your record would be tied with mine! once in a lifetime :p
Yeah, that was a close call. :D
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Allegretto

I was scared earlier, Somhow an ant had gotten into my house  :( :( I seriously freaked out and had Magnum kill it  ;)

ThePowerOfOne

0_o

Well duh. I've been bitten by those ugly Patato Bug things (Look like fat, orange, overseized crickets), countless beetles, and stung by more bees than you can count (Not including the time I knocked down a wasps nest at my school >_>)

FruitFlow

Lucky you. Defend yourself at all cost. We cannot allow these pests to overpower us.

MASTAZ FTW!!!

*Hi fives Alleg again*
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Java

Quote from: Allegretto on May 05, 2008, 07:49:06 PM
I was scared earlier, Somhow an ant had gotten into my house  :( :( I seriously freaked out and had Magnum kill it  ;)
The poor ant.  :(

Allegretto

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 05, 2008, 07:58:03 PM
Lucky you. Defend yourself at all cost. We cannot allow these pests to overpower us.

MASTAZ FTW!!!

*Hi fives Alleg again*
MASTAZ!
*Hi fives brawlin again!*

Java

Quote from: Allegretto on May 05, 2008, 08:19:36 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 05, 2008, 07:58:03 PM

MASTAZ FTW!!!

*Hi fives Alleg again*
MASTAZ!
*Hi fives brawlin again!*
Okay enough is enough...

Triforce_Luigi

Yes. Once. Next to my eye. Itched like hell.